Bad storm comin'

/ Bad storm comin' #1  

Soggy Bottom Outdoors

Gold Member
Tractor
2013 john deere 5075E and others
I hope all the folks up in the Northeast have everything buttoned up and tied down. Weatherman says a bad storm is headed your way.

/ Bad storm comin' #2  
They have a winter storm watch posted for the mid-Michigan area but I don't know yet if it's just a knee-jerk reaction to the one forcast for the New England states.

/ Bad storm comin' #3  
Actually, we have good storm coming. Snow's been kinda scarce the last few years. I better get my butt outside and stack that split wood before the snow hits. :)

/ Bad storm comin' #4  
They have a winter storm watch posted for the mid-Michigan area but I don't know yet if it's just a knee-jerk reaction to the one forcast for the New England states.

I really Hope we get some snow. We've gone almost 2 years with no storms over 2 or 3 inches in southern Michigan. They are calling for 4 to 8 inches. So that usually means subtract the hype and you'll get 1-3". id like 10" or more to play with they don't usually underestimate the amount of snow fall rather grossly overestimate. I think they usually predict for the +3 sigma amount.

Dave

/ Bad storm comin' #5  
Storm looks like 2 day affair when all send and done..plowing Sunday..12"+ for our area.

/ Bad storm comin' #6  
guy's glad to see you going to get some seat time in. so just enjoy it and by all mean's be careful.

/ Bad storm comin' #7  
They are talking 1 - 2 ft of wet snow. That doesn't scare me, the issue will be the 60 mph winds that are going to kick up towards the end of the storm. I have a generator but just as soon avoid all that nonsense.

/ Bad storm comin' #8  
Storm looks like 2 day affair when all send and done..plowing Sunday..12"+ for our area.

We're a couple hours north of you, they're predicting 6-8" here (White Mountains tend to shadow us on coastal storms). Hope we get more.

/ Bad storm comin' #9  
They have been saying the storm will hit this area at 3 pm today, it's ten after 3 pm now and not a flake has come down, its currently 39 degrees.

/ Bad storm comin' #10  

Here's this morning's prediction:

SnowFriSat.jpg