Super tool buy at Menards

/ Super tool buy at Menards #1  

JDgreen227

Tractor
4210 MFWD Ehydro--'89 JD 318
I am not sure if this type of post (product plug) is permitted here but only one way to find out. Menards is currently selling a Black and Decker oscillating 2 amp multi tool, regular price $49.99 for $29.99 right now. And you can get a $10 mail in store rebate with the purchase. I have been wanting one to do sanding so picked one up yesterday, it is really good quality for thirty bucks before the store rebate. Wish now I had purchased another for my garage shop.

/ Super tool buy at Menards #2  
Hey, nice find. I may check that out. I'm currently sanding down my entire living room board panelling with tongue and groove joints. Getting a sander in that joint is a pain and doing it by hand huts my girlish fingers! :laughing:

/ Super tool buy at Menards
The tool comes with a dozen pre-cut sanding pads that attach to the head by hook-and-loop method, the sanding head is triangular and just over 3 1/2 inches per side, and the attachments are installed by squeezing a spring loaded lever to release tension. I think the quality of the tool is really good for thirty (twenty?) bucks.

/ Super tool buy at Menards #4  
I have the original Fein Multi Tool which is basically the same tool as the muli-tool many companies produce now. Fein had the exclusive copy-write for many years, now everyone makes the 'multi' at a much discounted rate. Anyway, if you don't have one of these, buy it, I use this tool more than any power tool in my arsenal and at that price you can't go wrong. One thing I will say is get one with variable speed.