Tractor
    4210 MFWD Ehydro--'89 JD 318

Default Super tool buy at Menards

I am not sure if this type of post (product plug) is permitted here but only one way to find out. Menards is currently selling a Black and Decker oscillating 2 amp multi tool, regular price $49.99 for $29.99 right now. And you can get a $10 mail in store rebate with the purchase. I have been wanting one to do sanding so picked one up yesterday, it is really good quality for thirty bucks before the store rebate. Wish now I had purchased another for my garage shop.
    Rather than worry about the things you want but don't have, be grateful for the things you don't want and don't have.

I didn't plan to do much of anything today, but by noon I was almost half done.

Tractor
    Power Trac PT425 2001 Model Year

Default Re: Super tool buy at Menards

Hey, nice find. I may check that out. I'm currently sanding down my entire living room board panelling with tongue and groove joints. Getting a sander in that joint is a pain and doing it by hand huts my girlish fingers!
    MossRoad

Click On My Little Tractor
    To See Pictures And Videos
    Of It In Action!!!

Tractor
    4210 MFWD Ehydro--'89 JD 318

The tool comes with a dozen pre-cut sanding pads that attach to the head by hook-and-loop method, the sanding head is triangular and just over 3 1/2 inches per side, and the attachments are installed by squeezing a spring loaded lever to release tension. I think the quality of the tool is really good for thirty (twenty?) bucks.
    Rather than worry about the things you want but don't have, be grateful for the things you don't want and don't have.

I didn't plan to do much of anything today, but by noon I was almost half done.

Tractor
    Kubota BX2660

I have the original Fein Multi Tool which is basically the same tool as the muli-tool many companies produce now. Fein had the exclusive copy-write for many years, now everyone makes the 'multi' at a much discounted rate. Anyway, if you don't have one of these, buy it, I use this tool more than any power tool in my arsenal and at that price you can't go wrong. One thing I will say is get one with variable speed.

Foster Center, RI