Subaru Crosstrek

/ Subaru Crosstrek #11  
friend of mine, a Chevy man since puberty, bought a Subaru Forester when he turned 62... liked it so well, he traded it on a new one when he hit 65. He loves the stability of the all-wheel drive.

/ Subaru Crosstrek
Quick update - ended up buying my wife a Black 2013 Crosstrek Premium with a sunroof and a bunch of little things... It is a pretty cool little car!!! Been running around this week and she is getting close to 30mpg so for WV that is awesome! Rides good for a small car (after I dropped the tire pressure down - sucker had 50 psi from the dealer, door said 32/34 -that makes a real difference).
Got it for invoice and the dealer was great. Around here they are hard to find and most the dealers wanted sticker or 2-300 under sticker so I was happy with the price and he really gave us what our trade was worth. I wanted a few add on's (like the rear spoiler that she liked), he let me buy it at cost and charged about $30 to put it on - felt that was very fair. I was planning on doing it but for $30 bucks , they can drill and line it all up and I don't have to worry about it.
If anyone has any questions down the road about the car or a good WV dealer just PM me.
THANKS to everyone that answered my questions and for all the info

/ Subaru Crosstrek #13  
Awesome! Now lets see some pictures! Sounds like you got a great deal all the way around.

By the way, they ship the cars with tire pressure high to avoid flat spots while they sit around on the lots. Sounds like they forget to air them back down to the proper pressure.

/ Subaru Crosstrek #14  
Quick update - ended up buying my wife a Black 2013 Crosstrek Premium with a sunroof and a bunch of little things... It is a pretty cool little car!!! Been running around this week and she is getting close to 30mpg so for WV that is awesome! Rides good for a small car (after I dropped the tire pressure down - sucker had 50 psi from the dealer, door said 32/34 -that makes a real difference).
Got it for invoice and the dealer was great. Around here they are hard to find and most the dealers wanted sticker or 2-300 under sticker so I was happy with the price and he really gave us what our trade was worth. I wanted a few add on's (like the rear spoiler that she liked), he let me buy it at cost and charged about $30 to put it on - felt that was very fair. I was planning on doing it but for $30 bucks , they can drill and line it all up and I don't have to worry about it.
If anyone has any questions down the road about the car or a good WV dealer just PM me.
THANKS to everyone that answered my questions and for all the info

Code

Thanks for starting this thread.
After reading through it I did some research and ended up buying myself a new Crosstrek. Love the car, its a great car for daily commuting 30 MPG and all wheel drive.

/ Subaru Crosstrek
Great - glad to hear you bought one and are pleased with it. We still like ours and been getting around 27-28 running around the hills of WV which around here is GREAT! Also had it in some bad weather (snow/ice) and was very pleased with the performance.