Intersting crash video.

/ Intersting crash video.
Ok it is tractor related ,,lol there was one tractor in the video..

Ok it is tractor related ,,lol there was one tractor in the video..EEEGATZ rwo tract
ors so far and what the heck stuff not chained down at all???

/ Intersting crash video. #4  
Where are there so many vehicles with a front seat video recorder on all the time while driving??

Good argument for good road infrastructure and traffic control and driver courtesy. Must have been 20 people died in these wrecks.

Never saw so many tires come off of vehicles, including a tractor, in my life.

/ Intersting crash video. #5  
I believe that many of the crashes are in Russia. There are several clips on youtube. Tends to make me think there are a lot of drunk drivers over there.

I gave it some thought and wondered, if part of it might be low safety requirements. Some of the loads werent chained down at all. and I wonder if these vehicles are even inspected very well.Not to mention how they drive with snow and ice on the ground,change two or three lanes with no signal and cant merge ..

/ Intersting crash video. #7  
It looks like the axle on that backhoe broke off where it went into the transmission. The driver handled it well.

Lots of lessons to be learned here for driver's ed students- mainly: slow down, especially when the roads are slick and on curves, don't follow too close, check your mirrors when changing lanes and avoid abrupt lane changes when you can't see what is ahead in the other lane. Oh- and make sure your vehicle is short enough to clear that underpass or tree :)

We have a few of those crazy Y shaped intersections here in KY- I see that they are also a big problem elsewhere in the world...

I would guess that most drivers have the camera to prove what really happened in an accident- maybe they worry that a corrupt policeman might want a bribe or else they will be blamed for causing the wreck.

/ Intersting crash video. #8  
Where are there so many vehicles with a front seat video recorder on all the time while driving??

Russian dash cams:

BBC News - Meteor highlights rise of dashboard cameras in Russia

Staged accidents

Despite their growing cult status on YouTube and other video websites, dashboard cameras have a serious purpose, installed by Russian drivers in increasing numbers to fight the growing industry of insurance fraud.

Business Insider's Alex Davies notes that many courts no longer accept verbal evidence in the case of traffic disputes, so video evidence is essential to succeed in a claim.

According to Radio Liberty, drivers are using the cameras to fight back against Russia's notoriously corrupt traffic police, and scammers trying to extort money out of drivers. Criminal gangs can make up to $1,000 a day by staging accidents and forcing drivers into a quick settlement, it said.

Footage available on YouTube shows criminals loitering at road junctions, before hurling themselves at slow-moving vehicles, then confronting drivers and demanding compensation.

Bruce

/ Intersting crash video. #9  
Some real bad fender benders.

/ Intersting crash video. #10  
I got caught up in watching quite a while. Some of the crashes were very disturbing because I know some people died in some of these.