The "Perfect" Burger

/ The "Perfect" Burger #171  
I know this is a "burger" thread, but the subject of mixing hamburger and sausage brought to mind my recipe for stuffed bell peppers. This recipe makes the best stuffed peppers I have ever eaten. For your dining pleasure:

Dennis, I thought that recipe sounded pretty good, so I printed it out when you posted it, and today I finally used it. I got big peppers instead of medium and we just finished eating one each, so we'll have the other two tomorrow. We had baked sweet potato with it today and will probably open a can of asparagus to go with it tomorrow. And we have garlic bread (Texas toast) in the refrigerator and I forgot all about it today.:laughing: Maybe we'll have some of that tomorrow with the other peppers.

/ The "Perfect" Burger #172  
Dennis, I thought that recipe sounded pretty good, so I printed it out when you posted it, and today I finally used it. I got big peppers instead of medium and we just finished eating one each, so we'll have the other two tomorrow. We had baked sweet potato with it today and will probably open a can of asparagus to go with it tomorrow. And we have garlic bread (Texas toast) in the refrigerator and I forgot all about it today.:laughing: Maybe we'll have some of that tomorrow with the other peppers.

Bird, SPAGHETTI goes with stuffed peppers and garlic bread not canned ASPARAGUS! Is that TEXAS ITALIAN?

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ The "Perfect" Burger #173  
Bird, SPAGHETTI goes with stuffed peppers and garlic bread not canned ASPARAGUS! Is that TEXAS ITALIAN?

We always do have the Texas toast (garlic bread) with spaghetti, but we never have spaghetti and stuffed peppers together. But we both like asparagus anytime; fresh, steamed, canned; just about anyway you can fix it.

/ The "Perfect" Burger #174  
Going way off subject here. Sorry (OK not really.)
I want some bar B Q sauce that is not sugar sweet stuff on the store shelves.
More like A1 & Worcestershire mixed with meat scraps & the drippings off the meat.

There use to be a bar b q place in Phoenix that had a great sauce. The bar b q places along the highways in the south had sauce similar to the Phoenix sauce.

Any suggestions or recipes.

/ The "Perfect" Burger #175  
To your specs, I would mix A1 and Worchestershire with some powdered au jus mix. Maybe add a little mesquite liquid smoke.

/ The "Perfect" Burger #176  
Going way off subject here. Sorry (OK not really.)
I want some bar B Q sauce that is not sugar sweet stuff on the store shelves.
More like A1 & Worcestershire mixed with meat scraps & the drippings off the meat.
There use to be a bar b q place in Phoenix that had a great sauce. The bar b q places along the highways in the south had sauce similar to the Phoenix sauce.
Any suggestions or recipes.
Try some original Sweet Baby Rays. Might be sweeter than you want, but we like it.

Aaron Z