How many have concealed carry permit to carry a gun ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / How many have concealed carry permit to carry a gun ? #21  
In our state you would not have to get a permit for retired LEO

Thank you G. W. Bush. After 9/11 he passed law allowing all LEO and Retired LEO to carry with out. Prior to the law crossing state lines could have been difficult. H. R. 218.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ How many have concealed carry permit to carry a gun ? #22  
going to get my CWP )concealed weapon permit), it takes a day class and range time that day to qualify, then pay for the background check and license. You dont have to shoot the carry gun if you dont wish. There is NO open carry in SC, its not legal. In GA you just apply for one and you get it.

/ How many have concealed carry permit to carry a gun ? #23  
I've been thinking about getting a concealed carry license, but I've hesitated cuz I just don't know if I want to add my name to that list.

I've always thought that if I actually needed my gun, it would make no difference whether or not I had a license, and if I didn't need my gun, I'd prefer that no one knew that I had it anyways.

Due to my job, i work on federal places where its illegal to carrry, and this reason about being on the "list" are my main deterrants to this point, but that will change this year i think. Like i said in the post above this i am getting mine.

/ How many have concealed carry permit to carry a gun ? #24  
In Texas I think the renewal is every year and that's what's been holding me back. Darn recert costs almost as much as initial and it's just another annual thing to remember to take care of.....Don't know that I would use it that much to warrant even having it.

You hope to never have to use a CWP, but if and when you do need it you will be glad you have it.

/ How many have concealed carry permit to carry a gun ? #25  
   / How many have concealed carry permit to carry a gun ? #26  
I have to renew every 5 yrs. (I think it's 5, too lazy to go get my wallet & check). Annoying but no big deal. BTW, IIRC, Utah recgonizes all states' CCW.

/ How many have concealed carry permit to carry a gun ? #27  
Don't remember how long I've had mine but at least over 25 years.

Boone

/ How many have concealed carry permit to carry a gun ? #28  
I've had mine going on 10 years. Plus it is nice to be able to purchase a new hand gun on the spot with out the waiting period check. Just show the CCW permit and sign the dotted line.

/ How many have concealed carry permit to carry a gun ? #29  
deffinately som tangible benefits, to go along with the ominous overshadowed downside of data on you.. etc.

/ How many have concealed carry permit to carry a gun ? #30  
None needed here for any carry, so I guess you could say I have one.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.