Have you ever lost a really important legal document or keepsake and then found it ?

/ Have you ever lost a really important legal document or keepsake and then found it ? #41  
Hey Dan, We could have meetings here on TBN ..Where we all sign in and say...Hi...I'm _________ and I am a Forget me Not...and here is the latest important thing I have lost and will probably never see again....We could offer each other losers support...:laughing:

Multiple ways to read that last line! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Later,
Dan

/ Have you ever lost a really important legal document or keepsake and then found it ? #43  
Hey Dan, We could have meetings here on TBN ..Where we all sign in and say...Hi...I'm _________ and I am a Forget me Not...and here is the latest important thing I have lost and will probably never see again....We could offer each other losers support...:laughing:

What if we forgot how to sign in???:laughing:

/ Have you ever lost a really important legal document or keepsake and then found it ? #44  
What if we forgot how to sign in???:laughing:

You will be the official Looser of the Day. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

The Looser of the Day has to sit in front of the meeting wearing a foil hat made by Brin. :shocked::D:D:D

The foil hat is to help you remember by reflecting your thoughts AND to keep THEM from reading said thoughts. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Later,
Dan Founding Member of The Forget Me Nots club.

/ Have you ever lost a really important legal document or keepsake and then found it ? #45  
You will be the official Looser of the Day. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

The Looser of the Day has to sit in front of the meeting wearing a foil hat made by Brin. :shocked::D:D:D

The foil hat is to help you remember by reflecting your thoughts AND to keep THEM from reading said thoughts. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Later,
Dan Founding Member of The Forget Me Nots club.

Wow.....tough crowd!:drink:

/ Have you ever lost a really important legal document or keepsake and then found it ? #46  
The foil hat is to help you remember by reflecting your thoughts AND to keep THEM from reading said thoughts. .

Foil hat also keeps evil spirits and aliens from invading your brain!

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Have you ever lost a really important legal document or keepsake and then found it ? #47  
Foil hat also keeps evil spirits and aliens from invading your brain!

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

I would much rather wear a foil hat that than inane cow horn, OOPS excuse me, bull horn hat that Roy Jackson wears.

/ Have you ever lost a really important legal document or keepsake and then found it ? #48  
I would much rather wear a foil hat that than inane cow horn, OOPS excuse me, bull horn hat that Roy Jackson wears.

Agreed! After all, the foil hat focuses one's thoughts, keeps those thoughts private, and now we know, keeps away evil spirits and Alien Brain Invasions! Roy's hat is ah, errr, hmmm, well, Roy's hat. :laughing::laughing::laughing: Thankfully it is Roy's hat and not my hat! :D:D:D

Later,
Dan

/ Have you ever lost a really important legal document or keepsake and then found it ? #49  
Lost, no....tolerable confused for several years as to EXACT where abouts, yes... LOL ! :laughing: I mean, come on, do they really need your original high school diploma for a job ? :shocked: oh well,I did actually find the damm thing...:cool2:

Rich

/ Have you ever lost a really important legal document or keepsake and then found it ? #50  
One of my two brothers or I had my fathers ddform from WWII. We have looked at least 12 yrs still cannot find it and the one we got from where ever it came from is not correct. Dad was a 2nd Ranger , it does not show that .
Neighbor gave me a gift card for a favorite eating place 5 or 6 yrs ago . She put it away in a safe place so it wouldn't get lost. Don't think it has been lost, just don't know, can't find the darn thing.
New tractor came last July took key out of switch to put the basement door key on same keyring. Still have no idea where or what I have done with the keys. Thankfully I had the spare key still in package from dealer or I would not been able to start tractor.
I can lay something down , move my eyes to look somewhere else look back and loose the item I laid down. We do use the home safe to get important papers . Just don't know why wife didn't use the safe for the gift card..
Hate getting OLD.....