Whatcha C N ?

/ Whatcha C N ? #1  

Pdog

Tractor
Kioti Dk40se,HST
As I took a nice walk with my Bulldog today , I felt the early spring sun on my back and even noticed the grass start to green a bit. Ive finished all the maintenance on my J.D. And Kioti so I'm ready for some much needed seat time as I'm sure most of you are as well. Spring is the very best time of the year as the earth starts to come alive, Gods perfect system. Then I come into rest and catch up on the news, outside in the sun it's a perfect world turn on the TV and look at what a change, always trying to sale gold, and paint a sad future .If I had no TV I'd be more content.

/ Whatcha C N ? #4  
Similar mood here. Took the chains & plow off the Polaris, cleaned & put up for next year. Long walk along the creek with the dogs & goats; lots of green coming up if you bend over & look closely - 'nother week & it'll be taking over. ***** willows blooming everywhere. The ground squirrels are out, wild ducks & geese making a racket out in the pasture ponds. Little snow still clinging to the shady spots in the woods & cliffs.

Later on I took Baby John up the canyon to a neighbor's little gravel pit & collected some more rocks for my walls. Life is good.

/ Whatcha C N ? #5  
We've had a couple days in the low 80's and high 70's; no wind and lots of sunshine; I ended up with the makings of a sunburn. Got the JD out and scalped the yard, raked some leaves and flower bed. Spring is in the air; got my onions planted and am enjoying the beauty of the Bradford Pears and peach trees in full bloom...and hoping we don't have a late freeze.

/ Whatcha C N ? #8  
Supposed to snow here on Thursday and maybe some Saturday. Probably wont last though.

/ Whatcha C N ? #9  
Whatcha C N ?

img_1141.jpg

:)

Bruce

/ Whatcha C N ? #10  
Cold and nasty here, we really haven't had very many nice days this March. Looks like it roared in like a lion and decided to stay. I've been getting all of my spring and summer plans worked out and I can't wait until it gets nice enough to get out and start doing some of them