Muck boots

/ Muck boots #1  

RoyJackson

Rest in Peace
Tractor
John Deere 4052R Cab,, Deere 855D UTV, Z920A Zero Turn Mower and assorted implements
For all you Vermonters, Mainiacs and New Hampshirites:
Reckon I'm going to need a decent pair of muck boots or shoes pretty soon (like...now!)

Any recommendations?

/ Muck boots #2  
Ya, "The MUCK boot co.",I have at least six pair.Great all around boots.This time of year the uninsulated.Have a couple pair to work in,two pair for hunting,low cuts for summer.

/ Muck boots #3  
The chore boot is good, but the Arctic boot is great for cold weather. Wore my arctics all sap season tapping in 2' of snow, first time in years I didn't get cold feet. Either way, hard to beat mucks for all around chore work.

/ Muck boots #4  
Another vote for Muck boots. I have the Arctics, and I rarely wear Pac boots anymore, even when stand hunting in 20 deggree weather. I'll pick up a pair of non-insulated ones soon.

Will

/ Muck boots #5  
I have the Muck chore boots as well. I highly recommend them.

/ Muck boots #6  
Ya, "The MUCK boot co.",I have at least six pair.Great all around boots.This time of year the uninsulated.Have a couple pair to work in,two pair for hunting,low cuts for summer.

I second the MUCK Boot Co. brand...After 30 years+ of hunting they are the absolute best rubber boots I've ever owned...easy to pull on, better yet just as easy to get off...highly recommend them !!!!

Rich

/ Muck boots #7  
Another vote for the Muck Boot Co. I am on my third pair of wetlands for winter chores and I love them for bow hunting. Going to pick up a pair of the low cut chore boots for summer work .

/ Muck boots #8  
My wife swears by her Bogs.. she has suggested I'd like them but I'm still wearing a pair of Baffins with steel toe for around the farm. Fairly comfortable boot (Baffin) and reasonably priced. I have a hard time justifying over $100 for a pair of boots to slog around in horse sh*t and mud.

Sean

/ Muck boots #9  
Muck Boots rule. Hoser model for me. Nothin' but a Hoser.

/ Muck boots #10  
Another vote for the Muck Boot Co. I am on my third pair of wetlands for winter chores and I love them for bow hunting. Going to pick up a pair of the low cut chore boots for summer work .

Wetlands all the way for me as well. I've never had cold feet in them except for the one time I stepped in water higher than the boots!

If they get too warm I just roll the tops down.