How not to set a well casing.

/ How not to set a well casing. #2  
Its a good thing those guys were professionals..

That was pretty darn funny:D

/ How not to set a well casing. #3  
It just wasn't that guys day.. He best just go home..:)

/ How not to set a well casing. #4  
Lhahhahhaha.

/ How not to set a well casing. #5  
I'm guessing that was the home owner standing there watching.......thinking boy did I hire the wrong guys?:D

/ How not to set a well casing. #7  
A Blowout!

Mud engineer asleep at the switch! Driller having coffee, Tool-push sleeping in! :thumbsup:

Musta been a good party.:D

/ How not to set a well casing. #8  
I don't know any of the men drilling that well, but they are definitely unskilled and not Professional in any way, form or fashion. Rest assured that it isn't my intention to publically chastize the men doing the drilling. A real good Friend of mine drilled wells in Florida as did his Father before him. I used to help him out to earn extra money. I helped him with drilling at least 30 wells in Florida. I never saw those results that were depicted in the video. BTW, you ususlly hit water in Florida at around ten feet in depth. I also stood by as Mr. Evans drilled our well here in NC. We hit water at 18 feet and drilled our well down to 446 feet. I didn' t see those results when our well was drilled either. I feel sorry for the Homeowner.

/ How not to set a well casing. #9  
The Three Stooges :laughing:

/ How not to set a well casing. #10  
That was priceless. A fitting end. Surprised the home owner didn't give the other guy a matching set.