Most fun gun to shoot?

/ Most fun gun to shoot? #1  

whistlepig

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B7800 with FEL
I don't have a lot of guns. One center fire, four shotguns, three pistols, and one .22 caliber rifle. These are all very high quality guns. But my most favorite is my .22 caliber rifle. It's a bolt action with a nice scope and is deadly accurate. For pure fun that's the gun I always pick. I was wondering what others liked.

/ Most fun gun to shoot? #2  
+1 on the .22. I also like the .17 HMR. Next is the .270 Win and then the .308. Generally the .22 is accurate, doesn't kick and is cheap to shoot, if anything is cheap to shoot. Best if all is my Excalibur crossbow.

/ Most fun gun to shoot? #3  
My most favored is my WWll german mauser k98 rebored to .308
Deadly accurate long or short range.easy on the shoulder(little kickback)and not very loud either.

/ Most fun gun to shoot?
My center fire has a mauser action. I will never buy another center fire that doesn't have a mauser action.

/ Most fun gun to shoot? #5  
I would have to go back 150 years and say my favorite is a Colt .44 black powder revolver, gotta love the smoke!

/ Most fun gun to shoot? #7  
My 10/22 Rugar is my go-to gun for dropping woodchucks or what ever... but for fun the best is the 10 shot Browning 22 semi-auto...

Mark

/ Most fun gun to shoot?
Do they still make the Browning 22 semi-auto?

/ Most fun gun to shoot? #10  
....accurate, doesn't kick and is cheap to shoot, ...

I really enjoyed an afternoon with an M60 on a Korean rifle range, using it semi-auto, prone, on hillside targets about 8-900 yards away. It was accurate, didn't kick and was cheap to shoot. :)

Other than that, a 22LR is probably the most fun, since you can do so much more shooting with one.

Bruce