Gun Manuals Online

/ Gun Manuals Online #1  

JD 4520

Platinum Member
Tractor
John Deere 4520
I am looking for an owners manual for Stevens 311 double barrel 20 gauge shotgun. I cannot seem to find a website that has them to download or for that matter to purchase. Any help would be appreciated.

/ Gun Manuals Online #2  
I am looking for an owners manual for Stevens 311 double barrel 20 gauge shotgun. I cannot seem to find a website that has them to download or for that matter to purchase. Any help would be appreciated.

Check the website for the manufacturer (or the current company/owner) and they will probably provide it for you for free. They will probably have a "Contact Us" option, or a telephone number you can call.

/ Gun Manuals Online #4  
I don't know if this will help you any, but is shows a parts view and a parts list. you choose the 311 model you have.. click here also you can buy a pdf from them for $1.50. I assume it will not have the "watermark" on it. There are dissassembly manuals, large books that cover hundreds of models in them. perhaps that is what you are looking for. Here is a takedown guide for this particular shotgun click here

here is a large manual click here

/ Gun Manuals Online
Thank you for the help and suggestions. I am looking into all of them. This is an old gun that has sat around for years and I plan to take it apart, clean and reassemble it.

/ Gun Manuals Online #6  
page7b

This site has just about every manual I ever needed, if they don't have a Stevens 311, look for a Savage 311

I've got a 311 12 gauge, the very first double barrel I ever bought. As best as I can remember, I gave a little less than $100 for it way back around 1969.

/ Gun Manuals Online
page7b

This site has just about every manual I ever needed, if they don't have a Stevens 311, look for a Savage 311

I've got a 311 12 gauge, the very first double barrel I ever bought. As best as I can remember, I gave a little less than $100 for it way back around 1969.

Great resource and interesting author of the site. Thanks for the information.