How fast do you eat ? Seriously...not good for you to eat too fast...

/ How fast do you eat ? Seriously...not good for you to eat too fast... #11  
If you chewed everything you eat 28 times......would you wear out your teeth sooner? I bet there is a dentist or a denture clinic behind this?? :D

Not if you take your teeth out before diner.

/ How fast do you eat ? Seriously...not good for you to eat too fast... #12  
   / How fast do you eat ? Seriously...not good for you to eat too fast... #14  
You mean we're supposed to chew. I figured inhaling and getting back outside was more fun than eating

I agree with this!! Years in retail have caused me to power back my food as fast as I can. It sucks honestly, but it's a habit.

/ How fast do you eat ? Seriously...not good for you to eat too fast... #15  
I agree with this!! Years in retail have caused me to power back my food as fast as I can. It sucks honestly, but it's a habit.
Unless its beer. Then consume mass quantities! :drink:

/ How fast do you eat ? Seriously...not good for you to eat too fast... #16  
I eat slow and drink fast unless it's a warm beer then I put it back and get a cold one.:drink:. Lou

/ How fast do you eat ? Seriously...not good for you to eat too fast... #17  
It's very true. Chew chew chew.
I had serious stomach problems when I was younger. Then I read an article that discussed how saliva breaks down starch. I started chewing very deliberately and no more washing down my food with a drink. One day I realized that I was ok to be out without a jug of mylanta in my vest pocket.

/ How fast do you eat ? Seriously...not good for you to eat too fast... #18