How fast do you eat ? Seriously...not good for you to eat too fast...

/ How fast do you eat ? Seriously...not good for you to eat too fast... #2  
I'm not lookin' at that stuff Bob, but I already know it's too dammmmn fast, always has been since being a kid, and later in life, working on jobsites...eat as fast as you possibly can and get back to business. It's never changed....I don't want to know all the bad stuff in store for me, due to it. :laughing:

/ How fast do you eat ? Seriously...not good for you to eat too fast...
I'm not lookin' at that stuff Bob, but I already know it's too dammmmn fast, always has been since being a kid, and later in life, working on jobsites...eat as fast as you possibly can and get back to business. It's never changed....I don't want to know all the bad stuff in store for me, due to it. :laughing:

So you say Jeff....but you just watch ,I have put the mojo on you so tonight when you eat supper you will automatically think you should chew each bite 28 times ~ careful if you don't ...that would bring bad mojo...:D

/ How fast do you eat ? Seriously...not good for you to eat too fast... #4  
It's "Jay" dammmmit. :laughing: (Don't worry, I was calling Peter, "Paul" in his house thread for a good while...he was too polite to correct me. ).

I would imagine if I actually did the chewing thing Bob, I probably couldn't eat 3 or 4 burgers at a time. :confused3: What's the sense in that?

/ How fast do you eat ? Seriously...not good for you to eat too fast... #5  
I was the 5th son in my family and we were poor. I can remember days when the 7 of us had one can of tomato soup and a loaf of bread for dinner. We were allowed to put food on our plate and if we finished it get more if there was any left. It was either eat fast or go hungry. Those habits are hard to change

/ How fast do you eat ? Seriously...not good for you to eat too fast... #6  
You mean we're supposed to chew. I figured inhaling and getting back outside was more fun than eating

/ How fast do you eat ? Seriously...not good for you to eat too fast... #7  
I chew alot. My children and their friends thought it was funny when they were growing up. The kids played sports and sometimes at restaurants after games I'd look over to the kid table and my daughter would be pointing me out and the whole table of kids would be checking out my mastication skills. Seems I chew alot but I also chew fast, and it is apparently very entertaining. Any time I go out to eat I am just getting started when everyone else is ready to leave. So I end up having to pay. There are disadvantages to be a "thorough" eater.

/ How fast do you eat ? Seriously...not good for you to eat too fast... #8  
If you chewed everything you eat 28 times......would you wear out your teeth sooner? I bet there is a dentist or a denture clinic behind this?? :D

/ How fast do you eat ? Seriously...not good for you to eat too fast...
It's "Jay" dammmmit. :laughing: (Don't worry, I was calling Peter, "Paul" in his house thread for a good while...he was too polite to correct me. ).

I would imagine if I actually did the chewing thing Bob, I probably couldn't eat 3 or 4 burgers at a time. :confused3: What's the sense in that?

It's "Jay" dammmmit.

Just wanted to see if you were alert and paying attention....I did find out you will answer to anything...:laughing: You have J F at the top of all your posts to I must have subconsciously thought of Jeff....My excuse and I'm sticking to it....;)

/ How fast do you eat ? Seriously...not good for you to eat too fast... #10  
While eating sandwiches in a tractor seat and looking at the Sun going by I'm chewing like a crocodile - just 3-4 times with my implanted titanic screws with no any indicator lights :D:D
But with no rush, within the business lunch, meeting, near the family table or so, it's different.

Last edited: