Can a snake harm my car?

/ Can a snake harm my car? #12  
Lime? Oh no, now he'll stay inside - lime is a snake repellant!

Heheheheee, just jestin'. Oh me, do I have some snake stories! Friend is a noted snake catcher, poisonous, doesn't matter, he'll catch them. After fishin trip, water moccasin crossed road, STOP the car, friend said. He caught snake, put him in sealed bag in trunk, snake escaped, we had a good time trying to find that biting rascal!

I'd try to get him out before you cut him all up or roast him as mentioned. Post more pics! We love snake stories! At least I do!!

/ Can a snake harm my car? #13  
When I was working in Warri Nigeria, we were loading a big flat bed trailer with some fabricated piping and a big lizard ran under the trailer and then just froze. We thru rocks at him and he wouldn't move. Finally we found out why when a 4 foot long Black Mamba slithered out from under the trailer frame after the lizard. Black Mamba's are one of the most deadly snakes in the world and cause death in as little as 15 minutes. We had to keep anti-venon on our premises because the nearest hospital was 30 minutes away. Needless to say, this snake was dispatched quickly. Afterward the truck driver admitted that he had seen the snake crawl up into the trailer when he hooked up to it in a remote location. We killed a total of 3 of them while I was working there and this was an all concrete shipping port area. It was surrounded by jungle on 3 sides and river on the other and had lots of rats as there was a flour mill on the premises with lots of wheat around so where there are rats, snakes come soon.

/ Can a snake harm my car? #14  
Snakes don't really want to take up residence in a car the way mice do. My guess is that he is on guard to keep the mice away. Consider him unpaid help. :D

/ Can a snake harm my car? #15  
My neighbor went to take a shower and there was a king snake in her bathroom last week. Luckily, she called another neighbor who helped her evict the snake. Even so, I'd bet she will check every corner every time she goes to the bathroom from now on.:D

/ Can a snake harm my car? #16  
Based on the shape of his eye pupil (round) he's not poisonous so no need to worry. He'll come out and take off tonight when he thinks the coast is clear.

/ Can a snake harm my car? #17  
Have you considered a Bug Bomb or some cayenne pepper sprinkled around the engine compartment. My suggestions are unproven, just thoughts.

/ Can a snake harm my car? #19  
It was pretty cool outside here sat. when I was mowing, and I chased a snake out of some leaves. I went after it with the lawn mower. I HATE Snakes. Don't think I got it, but I tried to slice and dice it.

/ Can a snake harm my car? #20  
Mmmmmmm, cayenne pepper manifold roasted snake, I can taste it now!

Garlic and bacon.......don't forget garlic and bacon!!:thumbsup: