Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1118192021
    Tractor
    04/4310

Quote Originally Posted by M E Race View Post
    If you were to actually read the second ammendment you would learn that the founding fathers intent was to allow the people to protect themselves from the government becoming a dictatorship. The fastest way to control a population is to dissarm it.
    Absolutely.

"Those that beat their guns into plows will surely plow for those that didnt"

Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

Default Re: Gun Control: This speaks for itself

Quote Originally Posted by brin View Post
    Sorry...I cannot make sense of what you posted....???? The only thing I can do is guess what the insults you were hurling were....I guess you imply I hang around a ghetto....I will be glad to answer that...No I do not I live in a large brick home on acreage in a rather exclusive area just a short drive from the busiest airport in the world and the hub of the South of the Greatest country on earth....I do not shop in Dodge City...but in very nice stores...I am prepared to defend myself though....just in case one of the Quebec criminals finds his way into my piece of paradise and tries to shoot me or my family member.

I tried hard but I don't think my response was quite as silly and inane as your post.
    Well said Bob!
    James KUA

Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN

Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

Quote Originally Posted by k0ua View Post
    Well said Bob!
    Thank you James....I do try to be nice...really I do...sometimes it is just so hard...
    Bob

WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.

NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Gold Member
    Tractor
    JD 2020, IH CC 1250, Ariens 926 Snowthrower

Quote Originally Posted by IslandTractor View Post
    The NRA has consistently fought against funding of well designed studies with solid methodology. We do those studies for motor vehicle safety, food safety, drug safety, why not for firearm safety??? We learn about how to minimize risk through careful prospective trials rather than someones best guess. Would you rather drugs were put on the market without being able to identify and quantify risks and make that information available to those using the product?
    Other than what you hear on MSNBC, can you show anybody any proof of where the NRA has blocked research on coming to an effective solution on the gun problem? No reply necessary since I already know the answer.

And you insist on ignoring our burned-out industrial cities that drive the stats. It's a statistical gimic (keep redefining the sample population until you get to the answer you want).

"Well-funded studies" have lost their credibility on too many issues. Science has too often yielded to social agendas and few people believe the studies anymore (I don't).

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1118192021