You know your old when...

/ You know your old when... #41  
I drove half a mile with my turn signal on.

/ You know your old when... #42  
"Never trust a fart", my dad used to say that when I was younger, he had a ton of "old guy" expressions that I dind't quite understand. Most of them make a lot more sense now at "49" then they did at 20 :(.

When you stop ignoring a fart because you are not sure of the end result. (That was bad, sorry)

MarkV

/ You know your old when... #43  
You're not old, you're experienced.
You're not old, you're just broken in.
You're not old, you just know better.
You're not old, you earned those aches and pains.
You're not old, you just prefer mature women (or men) (Of course in this day and age, you might prefer both.)
You're not old, you just have a better appreciation for proper use of your time.

/ You know your old when... #44  
You think the speed limit is actually a reasonable speed to drive.

/ You know your old when... #45  
When you are talking to young coworkers about a "classic" movie from your youth...

And you realize that the movie was first released over three decades ago...

well before the coworkers were born. :shocked::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Later,
Dan

/ You know your old when... #46  
When you are talking to young coworkers about a "classic" movie from your youth...

And you realize that the movie was first released over three decades ago...

well before the coworkers were born. :shocked::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Later,
Dan

What about when all the vibrant young actors and actresses in your favorite movie have either kicked the bucket, or are only taking old-folks roles.

/ You know your old when... #47  
What about when all the vibrant young actors and actresses in your favorite movie have either kicked the bucket, or are only taking old-folks roles.

Yeppers. And those that are still around don't look like they used too..... :shocked::laughing::laughing::laughing: Meaning they have not aged well. :D:D:D

Later,
Dan

/ You know your old when... #49  
one thing we were talking about last night. i felt really old when i realized my bosses on the last job i had were younger than my kids. something wrong with that picture.

/ You know your old when... #50  
one thing we were talking about last night. i felt really old when i realized my bosses on the last job i had were younger than my kids. something wrong with that picture.

It gets worse, I am the oldest among those doing the same job I do in our organization.