You know your old when...

/ You know your old when... #81  
When you forget to zip your fly and then when you forget to unzip your fly.

/ You know your old when... #86  
well seems like every day i work i remind my self how old i'm getting. spent 5 minutes this evening trying to get a carter key to take greese, i thought it was a greese fitting. it just keeps getting better. i have also noticed that if i say i will do something in a hurry that means in a day or 2.

/ You know your old when... #87  
You know you are starting to get old when either your nose or arms are not long enough to slide your glasses down to see to read or hold the paper out far enough to read.

This is where I'm at now, both short arms and short nose so I run out of length on both when looking at paper materials. I'm lucky enough on the PC to know shortcuts to increase text and pic size on the screen to make them viewable. ;)

When you go to grave yards to visit loved ones and notice the NEW Arrivals are younger than you are.

You make the same post on different pages (for the Forum users lol.)
mark

/ You know your old when... #88  
When you forget to zip your fly and then when you forget to unzip your fly.

Thank god you posted this, I just read the whole thread and thought I was alone. :D

I'm currently 46, and for some odd reason, about 2 years ago, I lost the ability to remember to zip up after using the pissuer, no idea why, but it happens all the time. :confused3:

And belated happy birthday, Murph.

/ You know your old when... #89  
You know you are getting old when you try to use the urinal in the restroom with your long johns on backwards.

/ You know your old when... #90  
You may have a problem when,
You can't remember what you are trying to forget. :laughing:
You stand up to go get or do something & by the time your all the way up, you've forgotten why you even stood up.

Of course none of this apply to me personally. yea right.