You meet the nicest People on TBN

/ You meet the nicest People on TBN #1  

sweettractors

Advertiser
Tractor
JD 6403 CHA-JD 3130 CHA
I had mentioned on a earlier thread about 22 ammo being almost impossible to find and that my 11 year old Grand Daughter was just now showing a interest in shooting. A kind and thoughtful fellow TBN'er sent me a PM and said he would be glad to share what he had at cost $19 for a brick of 22's + shipping. The ammo arrived today and I just wanted to say how much I appreciate this person going out of his way to be so gracious. Thanks, Ken Sweet

/ You meet the nicest People on TBN #2  
Like youself, I have met several Civil and polite members here on TBN. Thanks for sharing.

/ You meet the nicest People on TBN #4  
Hi, Ken, like you I appreciate the many kind and thoughtful TBN'ers I've met here. And I hope your granddaughter enjoys learning to shoot - she seemed like a thoroughly nice YL when I met her a few weeks ago (assuming it is the same granddaughter!)

Fred

/ You meet the nicest People on TBN
Hi, Ken, like you I appreciate the many kind and thoughtful TBN'ers I've met here. And I hope your granddaughter enjoys learning to shoot - she seemed like a thoroughly nice YL when I met her a few weeks ago (assuming it is the same granddaughter!)

Fred

Thanks Fred. Yes it is the one you met. Today after school, She is cleaning out the old hunting cabin that was parked by the front porch of the office when you were here. We have plans to deer and turkey hunt out of it this fall, providing her gun safety and shooting skills continue to improve. Ken Sweet

/ You meet the nicest People on TBN #6  
Now in all fairness, there are some Stinkers....:laughing:

HEY!

I don't stink! I took a shower! Recently! :p:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Nice to hear a TBNer helping out another.

Later,
Dan