Kubota B-3000
I'll have mushrooms on mine. :licking:

DSCN4551.jpg
Are these backyard beauties edible ?

/ I'll have mushrooms on mine #2  
I'll have mushrooms on mine. :licking:

View attachment 319163
Are these backyard beauties edible ?

I wish I knew ....I have tons of mushrooms but even though I research on the internet..I am afraid to eat one even though it looks like an edible one I see on the web page....Nahhh, I would have to have a real professional tell me it was safe before I chomped down on an unknown mushroom....they can kill...be careful..

/ I'll have mushrooms on mine
I'm with you, Untill I see a expert eat these himself ....I'm not touchin um.

/ I'll have mushrooms on mine #4  
Nothing edible grows that well or abundantly. First Law of Gardening.

/ I'll have mushrooms on mine #6  
I'm like the rest of you. I've seen some that I thought were edible, but I'll stick to just getting mine at the grocery store.

/ I'll have mushrooms on mine #8  
I hope you won't try them based on someone's interpretation/ opinion of a photo. Mushrooms are pretty tricky... every book I've read says "learn to positively ID two or three species and collect them. Even various books have different opinions on which is safe sometimes. I gather Bear's Paws (description"no other mushroom can be confused with this"... :thumbsup:) and chantrelles... which I studied for years before asking someone who Itrusted if I was right. There are all sorts of old wive's tales on safe mushroom gathering(i.e., if it grows on hardwood it's safe. (?)): yet there is only one that I trust. "If it comes in a can, it won't kill you."

/ I'll have mushrooms on mine #9  
I heard if it has gills don't eat it. I used to go mushroom picking with both of my grandmothers, but that was too many years ago for me to trust what I remember.