BBQ is started!

/ BBQ is started!
Well next time I'll be sure to put a shout out a couple of days earlier (with permission from the big farm boss) and extra portion of pig on the cooker!

The more the merrier! Creekbend, you aren't so far away! Just a straight shot on 158 to Stokesdale, a quick trip to Walnut Cove and you will be in shouting distance!

/ BBQ is started! #12  
I'm with Western, a couple of days notice and we could have all piled in a rig for a road trip your way. I'd be happy to bring the cold beer! :thumbsup:

If we did, we best get the beer close to Teds house, we could end up in Florida:D

/ BBQ is started!
We do have places to get beer close, although seems like I've gone out for beer and wound up in Florida a couple of times:drink:

/ BBQ is started! #14  
The only thing better than a bbq,, is someone else is having it and you are invited.. nice looking pit.. Lou

/ BBQ is started! #15  
If we did, we best get the beer close to Teds house, we could end up in Florida:D

I'll bet it would be a fun road trip anyway! :laughing:

/ BBQ is started! #16  
I'll bet it would be a fun road trip anyway! :laughing:

Darn right, I was born in Orlando and aint been back except as a little runt taken to Disney!
I'm old enough now to be a pain on the beach too:laughing:

/ BBQ is started! #17  
Darn right, I was born in Orlando and aint been back except as a little runt taken to Disney!
I'm old enough now to be a pain on the beach too:laughing:

I hit several beaches in Florida, when I was in college. Haven't been there since, so might be a good reason for a "road trip"! I'd have to just be a pain on the beach now too, as I am much too old to be the college "lookers". :D