Things that annoy me

/ Things that annoy me #1  

lakngulf

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti CK30
1. Two pronged electrical plugs. One side is a bit larger than the other. Fifty-fifty chance to get it right. I always get it wrong.
2. TV cable ends. Hand tighten, and then a wrench or pliers is always required to get it out. And why are the post in such obscure locations?
3. Auto ice dispensers in refrig door, gives you two cubes, or too much, never just the right amount.
4. Jump drives for computers. Fifty-fifty chance to plug it in correctly, I always get it wrong.
5. New fangled 5 gallon gasoline cans, with the auto-breathe-dispenser technology. Give me an old milk can and a worn out funnel.
6. Sawing pvc pipe. Why does it take so long to saw the last 1/3 of the pipe?
7. Hose faucett connections. Seems to take twice as many turns to get them off as to put them on.

/ Things that annoy me #2  
Add punctuation to my list of pet peeves do people not realize that if they don't put and commas periods question marks etc how hard it is to read a post the words just seem to ramble on with not a coherent though anywhere

As well, people that do not reply to posts asking for help. I don't want to be paid, just acknowledged that you did read my reply and it did or did not help.....Mike

/ Things that annoy me #3  
People who drive in the passing lane on the highway for miles on end useing there cell phone and never pass anyone.coobie

/ Things that annoy me #4  
a]. I totally agree on the new gas can technologies. I have one with some sort of slip plate on the edge of the spout and I defy anyone to make it work without some swearing.

b]. If these are the only things bugging you then you should be grateful for a good life. :)

/ Things that annoy me #7  
If the receptacle is installed in the wall correctly (ground pin down), the wide blade goes to the left. See, now you have one fewer stressors in your life. One of mine is people who don't know the difference between fewer and less, and no one seems to any longer.

/ Things that annoy me #8  
5. New fangled 5 gallon gasoline cans, with the auto-breathe-dispenser technology. Give me an old milk can and a worn out funnel

Amen!

Add to the list: TV interviewers who always interview the most ingnorant, backward toothless and illiterate person they can find when something happens in your hometown.

/ Things that annoy me #9  
As well, people that do not reply to posts asking for help. I don't want to be paid, just acknowledged that you did read my reply and it did or did not help.....Mike

And... a poster who-- after pleading for help and receiving multiple responses from those trying to help-- simply says "never mind, I found the answer". No hint as to what "the answer" was. :confused:

/ Things that annoy me #10  
And... a poster who-- after pleading for help and receiving multiple responses from those trying to help-- simply says "never mind, I found the answer". No hint as to what "the answer" was. :confused:

Even worse to me! Is the reply's that are almost verbatim, or antidote of the previous reply's. Obviously they didn't read anything, or they think they are the only ones with a "light bulb".