Helpful neighbor!

/ Helpful neighbor! #201  
I gave them 48 hours to quit my land. When they didn't, they told me I couldn't make them leave legally, as the horse was on the land and they had nowhere to go. They were telling all their neighbours that I could never make them leave, or pay rent. But in a small village you can't say things like that and expect they won't get around. Fortunately my wife finally saw that I'd been right about these people. They charm, they lie, they tell you what they think you want to hear.

Ross

Did they get the pony off the land?

Later,
Dan

/ Helpful neighbor! #202  
No. next morning they found it was tied to their front door. second floor inside an aprtment bock. No one knows how it could have got there. The local police agreed with me that it must have followed them home. :rolleyes:

Ross

/ Helpful neighbor! #203  
Nice one !!
The Poms have a great sense of humour. (different; but great) :thumbsup:

/ Helpful neighbor! #204  
No. next morning they found it was tied to their front door. second floor inside an aprtment bock. No one knows how it could have got there. The local police agreed with me that it must have followed them home. :rolleyes:

Ross

:thumbsup::laughing::laughing::laughing:

THAT was funny! Well done, who ever did it. :D:D:D

Later,
Dan

/ Helpful neighbor!
Nope! Still waiting for our case to come up on the prosecutor's to do list. I understand it could take as much as 6-months.:shocked:
Strange she hasn't finished installing the new fence yet. Just wondering if the sheriff's department told her one more call, and they'll arrest her for trespassing.:confused3:

/ Helpful neighbor!
Just encase anybody is interested in this old thread. My wife just called the prosecutors office. The neighbor has been charged, court date January 8th at 10:30 A.M. We'll see!:licking:

/ Helpful neighbor! #209  
Good Luck!

/ Helpful neighbor! #210  
Best of luck
at least you have a date