Helpful neighbor!

/ Helpful neighbor! #671  
I am going to try to remember that forgetful thing if I ever have a court date!.:shocked:

/ Helpful neighbor! #672  
It is sad that this process takes so long. Our justice system is in bad shape.

/ Helpful neighbor!
This woman broke two laws. She trespassed onto my property, and destroyed my property! Then she didn't pay for the fence when the court told her to. But the court system handles her with kid gloves!:pullinghair::pullinghair::pullinghair::pullinghair:

/ Helpful neighbor! #674  
Is her name Hillary?

/ Helpful neighbor! #675  
I am going to try to remember that forgetful thing if I ever have a court date!.:shocked:
You've got to look the part.
When I went to Spain on business about 15 years ago (not long after 9/11) I was traveling with a SGM and we "divided" up the luggage when we got to baggage claim. Unbeknownst to us they split every one apart in the line and we were each supposed to have ONLY our stuff. He was in uniform and got waved through. They took me into a little questioning (I had some of his baggage and DID NOT KNOW what was in the bags) and I just acted a little befuddled and fumbled for papers like Columbo. They passed me through.

But sometimes it's hard to remember to be forgetful on purpose.

/ Helpful neighbor!
Is her name Hillary?
That's funny:laughing:. The last time the neighbor lady was in court. It was all I could do not to stand up and tell the judge. The neighbor lady is Kitsap County's version of Hillary Clinton!

/ Helpful neighbor! #677  
Maybe the judge can tell the court appointed lawyer to pick this woman to make sure she shows up. I think it's a big act she's putting on and then she'll claim some kind of mental illness. If there's money she owes you should get prejudgement interest from the day the fence was put up.

/ Helpful neighbor! #678  
Last and only time I tried that was college days in Berkeley 1979. Resulted in a bench warrant and a stiff fine. Money I didn't have back then.

/ Helpful neighbor! #679  
time to have the deputy prosecutor have a talk with her new lawyer and fill her in on (every ... has sold me out ) ... just so she knows what type of person she is dealing with ... and the other tricks she's pulled .... and what to expect on court days.

bet she won't be so "pleading" with the judge , when the crazy one pulls the same stunt again...

lawyers can talk between lawyers without getting into trouble ....
he can let the new one know that the next court date is "pay up time" or the state will push for jail till she complies with the previous orders.