Helpful neighbor!

/ Helpful neighbor! #1  

Shield Arc

Tractor
John Deere, 4200
Been having a running battle with a neighbor for 8-years now. Year after we bought this 5-acres next to us she sued us for adverse possession. Cost me $30,000.00 to beat her in court:mad:. She appealed to the state court, and lost there.:laughing:

Last week she cut every strands of my 630-feet long 5-strand barbwire fence, rolled it up and through it way on to my property:shocked:. Bent most of the T-posts over. And top it all off................Admitted it to the cop my wife called out! She said another County Sheriff told her if my fence was on her property, tear it down! Oh this is going to be fun!:licking:

Attachments

• East end.JPG
    East end.JPG
    240.3 KB · Views: 2,144
  • Barbwire.JPG
    Barbwire.JPG
    242.2 KB · Views: 1,474
  • Bent T-posts.JPG
    Bent T-posts.JPG
    240.7 KB · Views: 2,005
  • Bent T-posts2.JPG
    Bent T-posts2.JPG
    241.8 KB · Views: 1,423
  • Bent T-posts3.JPG
    Bent T-posts3.JPG
    382.6 KB · Views: 1,614
  • Bent T-posts4.JPG
    Bent T-posts4.JPG
    455 KB · Views: 2,818
   / Helpful neighbor! #2  
Why didnt the judge make her pay your lawyer fees?

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ Helpful neighbor!
I live in a no fault state, she owes me $200.00 for expenses, and $200.00 for legal fees. 12% interest until I get my money, which she'll never pay.

/ Helpful neighbor! #4  
Sounds like my neighbor she is a real sweet heart also.:thumbdown:

/ Helpful neighbor! #5  
Wow. I'll be watching this thread. I hope you can sue and recoup your expenses for the her ruining your fence and honestly, it sounds like some charges need to be pressed for wrecking your property.

/ Helpful neighbor! #7  
I to will be watching closely, um distruction of property trespassing. wish you the best with this fruit cake.

/ Helpful neighbor! #8  
In Texas, since she trespassed and willfully and intentionally tore up your fence, that would be criminal trespassing and she'd do some jail time.

/ Helpful neighbor! #9  
That is special type of crazy you have there---maybe "bat sh%t" or "nucking futs", can;t be sure without a blood test.

/ Helpful neighbor! #10  
Care to give us a little more back ground on just wtf she thinks she is doing?