Sometimes there is nothing you can do but laugh and keep moving forward..... :-

/ Sometimes there is nothing you can do but laugh and keep moving forward..... :- #31  

My wife couldn't believe it happened, and couldn't wait for me to wake so she could get me to react to the news.

Last time, I was awake for surgery and heard someone drop an instruments, and called out "Oops, You better not pick that up and use it!"

When I saw my surgeon, I told him, "You shoulda left me awake again, and I would've talked you through getting it out! " He said, thatI was probably right!

:laughing::laughing::laughing: That is funny! I would blame the infection o the dropped instrument! :D:D:D

Later,
Dan

/ Sometimes there is nothing you can do but laugh and keep moving forward..... :- #32  
Many thanks Dave, Kioti Lee, and Coyote Machine- I will be trying that topical.

Thomas

No problem; get the Traumeel sooner than later, the muscle awakenings you mentioned could easily be tamed by it- and you might get some non-drug relief for a change.

And while I think of it, the way health care is going these days, I think you should look for the operating room bulletin board note to surgeons, stating that they must find new and creative ways to bring patients back for more surgery, like drill bits left in, and any other ways to keep the repeat customers on the table; I mean somebody has to pay for their golf club dues, right?!:confused3::confused2:

/ Sometimes there is nothing you can do but laugh and keep moving forward..... :-
No problem; get the Traumeel sooner than later, the muscle awakenings you mentioned could easily be tamed by it- and you might get some non-drug relief for a change.

And while I think of it, the way health care is going these days, I think you should look for the operating room bulletin board note to surgeons, stating that they must find new and creative ways to bring patients back for more surgery, like drill bits left in, and any other ways to keep the repeat customers on the table; I mean somebody has to pay for their golf club dues, right?!:confused3::confused2:

I was going to say "Too Funny", but really, it's to sad....

/ Sometimes there is nothing you can do but laugh and keep moving forward..... :- #34  
Well Thomas, I wish you the best in this. Regardless of what you decide to do, its good you're keeping your chin up :thumbsup:

/ Sometimes there is nothing you can do but laugh and keep moving forward..... :- #35  
I was going to say "Too Funny", but really, it's to sad....

Indeed it is- sad, and you know better than most one must look for humor in adversity.
Best of luck in your recovery, and stay strong.

/ Sometimes there is nothing you can do but laugh and keep moving forward..... :- #36  
thomas how is your recovery going?

/ Sometimes there is nothing you can do but laugh and keep moving forward..... :- #37  
Wow, just saw this thread cuz I'm home from work with a bum knee and cruising TBN. You've been thru the ringer and yet have a great attitude. Best wishes on your healing. Rob