Wireless trail camera to catch thieves/trespassers?

/ Wireless trail camera to catch thieves/trespassers? #21  
+1 The only rules I play by are right and wrong, anything else is fair...

"Aut Pax Aut Bellum" is my Highland clan motto (Gunn). 'Either Peace Or War", there's no grey or middle ground.

Seems apt for me & you Mate.

/ Wireless trail camera to catch thieves/trespassers? #22  
The bushnell camera looks nice, little cheaper on amazon

/ Wireless trail camera to catch thieves/trespassers? #23  
Logitech makes a wireless camera that uploads continuously to the Cloud. You must be in range of a wireless connection but it works well. Even if stolen you'll get a good recording of who did it unless the take the camera out from a distance first-- apply some camo and make sure it looks natural in the environment on a regular basis. Dead leaves will draw the eye in an area with green foliage for example.
The cloud upload is free.

/ Wireless trail camera to catch thieves/trespassers? #24  
How about a sign that reads; "TRESSPASSERS, BE SURE TO WEAR THE CLOTHES YOU WANT TO BE BURIED IN. "

/ Wireless trail camera to catch thieves/trespassers? #25  
How about a sign that reads; "TRESSPASSERS, BE SURE TO WEAR THE CLOTHES YOU WANT TO BE BURIED IN. "

Good idea as long as you have a pig farm nearby or some other form of disposal. ;) Don't need to tell on yourself :laughing:

/ Wireless trail camera to catch thieves/trespassers? #26  
These are highly rated wireless cameras. Pricey. I would have to be hospitalized if someone stole one.

Products

/ Wireless trail camera to catch thieves/trespassers? #27  
I think the security camera with another one hidden close by would help catch the person or persons. Hiding one then purchase one of the security lock boxes which will keep them busy for a period of time getting into it that you will have multiple pictures of the act.
This is a type of security box that I am talking about. It is for the Bushnell Trophy Can but I am sure that there are boxes for most cameras that are out there.
Security Box for Bushnell Trophy Cam w Python Cable | eBay

Gander Mountain also sells several different types of lock boxes: http://www.gandermountain.com/modpe...445445&r=view&aID=503AC3D&cID=GSHOPPNG_445445

I guess I am lucky as I leave cameras around our property and we do not post the land and there are several hunters that pass through during the year. Maybe it is just luck or the quality of people we have in the area.

Good luck with the situation

Wayne