How many of us are coupon shoppers?

/ How many of us are coupon shoppers? #1  

deepNdirt

Veteran Member
Tractor
yanmar YM-1700
I know what I'm about to say sounds absurd and rarely ever heard of:D, But over the past 35 years of marriage my wife has us mega $$$:shocked: see I told you would be shocked,.... She uses coupon's, either by paper clipping or what has become more convenient (Internet searches for coupon's ), her latest find is a dedicated coupon site called, retailmenot.com You may or may not have heard of this site, I'd like to share it with y'all or perhaps the lady of your house;)....
She can find about any place imaginable that you either shop or eat at will have a coupon available, But I must warn you...You might be buying more paper & ink for your printers, however the savings by far out-weight the cost of ink and paper.
Happy Holidays :drink:
retailmenot.com

Last edited:
   / How many of us are coupon shoppers? #2  
My GF has mentioned doing this but is just getting started. I'll be sure she tries this website out.

/ How many of us are coupon shoppers? #3  
There is nothing more maddening than waiting in a grocery store to check out than when someone has home printed coupons that the registers do not acknowledge...They almost always have to stop the process and call a manager etc. over...it sucks...!

/ How many of us are coupon shoppers?
There is nothing more maddening than waiting in a grocery store to check out than when someone has home printed coupons that the registers do not acknowledge...They almost always have to stop the process and call a manager etc. over...it sucks...!

Then try sometime to be the one with the coupon's holding up the line :D It won't matter to them that you are standing in line ready to pay full prices for what you have, While they're saving 50-60% on what they are buying with coupons, ;)
I'd much rather stand in line behind someone who is budgeting there $$ and trying to get the most for their money, Then to stand behind the ones who are splurging with EBT funds and don't care what it cost,:cool:
Just some food for thought;) Pun Intended:D

/ How many of us are coupon shoppers? #5  
I know what I'm about to say sounds absurd and rarely ever heard of:D, But over the past 35 years of marriage my wife has us mega $$$:shocked: see I told you would be shocked,.... She uses coupon's, either by paper clipping or what has become more convenient (Internet searches for coupon's ), her latest find is a dedicated coupon site called, retailmenot.com You may or may not have heard of this site, I'd like to share it with y'all or perhaps the lady of your house;)....
She can find about any place imaginable that you either shop or eat at will have a coupon available, But I must warn you...You might be buying more paper & ink for your printers, however the savings by far out-weight the cost of ink and paper.
Happy Holidays :drink:
http://www.retailmenot.com/

Thanks, I gave the link to my Mrs....some great savings it looks like.

/ How many of us are coupon shoppers? #6  
...While they're saving 50-60% on what they are buying with coupons...

Most grocery store coupons save you far less than 50%...

As far as online coupon sites go...they make their money selling the personal information you have to provide to subscribe...

/ How many of us are coupon shoppers? #7  
Most grocery store coupons save you far less than 50%...

As far as online coupon sites go...they make their money selling the personal information you have to provide to subscribe...

I did not give the site http://www.retailmenot.com/ that Deep recommended any of my personal info ...not even my email address and I downloaded a 20% off Kohl's coupon that I know my Mrs. will want ....So at least this site is not that way.

/ How many of us are coupon shoppers? #8  
   / How many of us are coupon shoppers? #9  
   / How many of us are coupon shoppers? #10  
I have my cookies set up so I can approve the cookies they want to place for just one session...that is what I chose...I could also deny but I didn't do that...I know everyone is spying on me but I am not Paranoid...;) cameras, spy sattelites, drones, NSA etc....????

There are a lot of different types of cookies...not just "session cookies"

It's very easy to write cookie scripts that can glean all kinds of information off a users computer...i.e., every e-mail address in an address book...every URI a browser has requested etc. etc...

It's has nothing to do with paranoia...it's about being aware...

"No such thing as a free lunch"