Look like Global warming was a HOAX after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Look like Global warming was a HOAX after all #1  

Cat_Driver

Elite Member
Tractor
2016 Kubota 4060, 2017 Tackeuchi excavator TB260
Al Gore swore up and down we'd all be under water by now and there would be no more ice, and all the polar bears would die.
How about some facts and pictures

Global population of polar bears has increased by 2,650-5,700 since 2001

Bbx8y1WCAAAJt37.jpg

/ Look like Global warming was a HOAX after all #3  
Dangit, and here I thought I would be able to lay out and tan in Indiana this January!
:D
:confused3:

/ Look like Global warming was a HOAX after all #4  
Problem with global warming is that even the "experts" cant agree on how to model it, how to explain the impacts on current weather, or even what to do about it. From a public policy perspective, they all have great, un-executable suggestions whose impact can't be quantified.

To summarize: We have a problem whose cause can't be directly identified, whose impacts can't be quantified, and solutions that we can't say will work.
Yep sounds like "science" to me.

/ Look like Global warming was a HOAX after all #5  
Problem with global warming is that even the "experts" cant agree on how to model it, how to explain the impacts on current weather, or even what to do about it. From a public policy perspective, they all have great, un-executable suggestions whose impact can't be quantified.

To summarize: We have a problem whose cause can't be directly identified, whose impacts can't be quantified, and solutions that we can't say will work.
Yep sounds like "science" to me.

How do you know we actually "have a problem" ?... there is little if anything man can do to alter natural cycles or changes...

IMO, unless and until there are people that actually become fully aware of every faction of earth and space...there are no "experts" on the matter...

/ Look like Global warming was a HOAX after all #6  
I bet Al Gore was paid well for speeches and movie..notice he's not chatting to much lately about global warming. ;)

/ Look like Global warming was a HOAX after all #7  
I bet Al Gore was paid well for speeches and movie..notice he's not chatting to much lately about global warming. ;)
Al lready made his millions and has book royalties keeping his jet flying, all the rest are trying "catch up" to make money, politicians are using it to pad the pockets of their friends

/ Look like Global warming was a HOAX after all #8  
All a hoax just like Y2K.

/ Look like Global warming was a HOAX after all #9  
All a hoax just like Y2K.

Hey the company I worked for at the time sold hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of PBX phones systems based on that hype. The scam was good for business. Like everything else, and I do mean everything, "follow the money". Global warming is about money. It is not about "saving the planet". In fact all "saving the planet" is about money. Taking money from the weak minded and putting it in the pocket of the strong minded.

James K0UA

/ Look like Global warming was a HOAX after all #10  
Gore and his like-minded cronies are nothing more than intellectual idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.