Did you ever want to take a 4WD tractor on a 4x4 trail?

/ Did you ever want to take a 4WD tractor on a 4x4 trail? #1  

bcp

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2360
Here is a video.

Bruce

/ Did you ever want to take a 4WD tractor on a 4x4 trail? #2  
Rock crawling with a Massey Ferguson, whoda thunk it. :eek: That was cool, thanks!

/ Did you ever want to take a 4WD tractor on a 4x4 trail? #3  
great video and hanks for sharing. I must ad though... LOL at the guy when he was standing up and leaning forward on a tractor of that size like it was going to do anything for weight transfer on a tractor of that size. especially when you weigh 150 tops

/ Did you ever want to take a 4WD tractor on a 4x4 trail? #4  
Think of of how well the Massey would have done if the kid would have found and used the differential lock or the split brakes.:rolleyes:

/ Did you ever want to take a 4WD tractor on a 4x4 trail? #5  
Living close to Rubicon Trail, I always wonder how my tractor would do up there on the granite rock trail. Lack of suspension would make for some tippy moments.

/ Did you ever want to take a 4WD tractor on a 4x4 trail? #6  
And he did it barefoot

/ Did you ever want to take a 4WD tractor on a 4x4 trail? #8  
Was going out to recovery those 2 buggies?

/ Did you ever want to take a 4WD tractor on a 4x4 trail? #9  
Shoulda taken his box blade and smoothed out those ruts.

/ Did you ever want to take a 4WD tractor on a 4x4 trail? #10  
Living close to Rubicon Trail, I always wonder how my tractor would do up there on the granite rock trail. Lack of suspension would make for some tippy moments.

I have a lot of trails on my property and you are right, lack of suspension will kill you. Especially when going down a hill and you transfer weight to a tire without traction. The slow steering makes it exciting to recover from a slide.