Missouri man dies from Copperhead bite

/ Missouri man dies from Copperhead bite #2  
Some things aren't meant to be handled!

/ Missouri man dies from Copperhead bite #3  
". . .after he picked up the snake and it bit him on the right hand."

WHAT!!!!!!

/ Missouri man dies from Copperhead bite #4  
Man, that's too bad. Feel sorry for his kids.

/ Missouri man dies from Copperhead bite #5  
Man, that's too bad. Feel sorry for his kids.

Agreed. Shame.

The article mentions how few people die from Copperhead bites but I doubt most people are bitten three times either. The last person killed because of a snake bite in my area that I know about was a VFD chief. He was driving to a Copperhead snake bite call and wrecked his car.

Later,
Dan

/ Missouri man dies from Copperhead bite #6  
Sad. Just sad.

Long ago I stopped trying to understand why things happen when I read news stories where bad things happen to people. It always seems to come down to"that's not smart/reasonable/logical" and I wouldn't have done that. I hope that I never show up in one of these stories.

/ Missouri man dies from Copperhead bite #7  
Wow!! Even if you had no idea what type of snake - WHY would you pick it up with your hand???

/ Missouri man dies from Copperhead bite #8  
People must have to register when arriving at the park , maybe they should be given some info on the dangers that exist their.

/ Missouri man dies from Copperhead bite #9  
Finch said Levins was at a cabin at the park Tuesday evening, spotted the snake and pointed it out to his son. Levins went over and picked the snake up, and it bit him. The snake was about 18-20 inches long, Finch said, and it bit Levins about two or three times.

Nature's way of thinning the moron herd.

/ Missouri man dies from Copperhead bite #10  
Agreed. Shame.

The article mentions how few people die from Copperhead bites but I doubt most people are bitten three times either. The last person killed because of a snake bite in my area that I know about was a VFD chief. He was driving to a Copperhead snake bite call and wrecked his car.

There is something morbidly funny about that one.