What is your favorite "CARRY" tool

/ What is your favorite "CARRY" tool #1  

Hirascomo

Tractor
MF 253, Yanmar YM2210D w/ Deere 46 Backhoe, John Deere 355D
Hello All,
After another weekend of working on everything from the tractors to rewiring the ATT line that I broke with my finishing mower, I find myself wanting to find a tool that I can carry that will save numerous trips to the shop to grab a tool.

I have multitools, and I am never without a pocket knife, and many times these can fit the bill. But I wonder if there is something better that some of you have found that aids in most of your daily chores that works better than a pocket knife / multitool.. I realize that it is not possible for one tool to do it all, but if anyone knows of a tool that rides on your belt or fits in your pocket that welds, inflates tires, reads voltage, checks compression, rivets, splices wires, wrenches nuts, cuts steel, etc.... Please let me know. Joking of course, but if you know of a very useful multi-purpose tool that you would not leave the shop without, I would love to hear about it. Thanks

/ What is your favorite "CARRY" tool #2  
Good question! I reckon I like a leatherman type knife about as good as anything. But, if possible, I just carry my canvas tool bag packed FULL of mess.

/ What is your favorite "CARRY" tool #3  
Carry tool? Favorite??? That would have to be my pickup. It carries all my tools and carries me everyplace I go... Beyond that I don't think you can go wrong with a leatherman, a Case stockman pocketknife, and a good pistol...

/ What is your favorite "CARRY" tool #4  
My carry tool is an ATV. It transports the contents of my toolbox in my garage when I need them.

/ What is your favorite "CARRY" tool #5  
I do Gerber's rather than Leatherman. The capabilities are pretty close but the Gerber is cheaper to the point that if I were to a lose $35 Gerber I wouldn't like it but it wouldn't hurt as much as an $80 Leatherman.

/ What is your favorite "CARRY" tool #6  
Tell me more about that pocket welder idea.

:)

Bruce

/ What is your favorite "CARRY" tool #8  
Tell me more about that pocket welder idea.

:)

Bruce
JB Weld?

Seriously, I carry my Leatherman everywhere, unless I'm dressing up. In that case, my trusty Schrade Uncle Henry Stockman pocket knife slips into my pocket.

As far as my "other" carry, if you can tell whether I'm carrying my Ruger LCR, I'm doing it wrong.

Joe

/ What is your favorite "CARRY" tool #9  
The only tool I carry everywhere in my pocket is a Gerber Superknife.

/ What is your favorite "CARRY" tool #10  
JB Weld?

Seriously, I carry my Leatherman everywhere, unless I'm dressing up. In that case, my trusty Schrade Uncle Henry Stockman pocket knife slips into my pocket.

As far as my "other" carry, if you can tell whether I'm carrying my Ruger LCR, I'm doing it wrong.

Joe

Good choice - Ruger LCP for me in a Crossbreed MiniTuck. About 90% of the time for the LCP, .38 snubbie otherwise.