What are you paying for Wood Pellets in your area ??

/ What are you paying for Wood Pellets in your area ?? #1  

coobie

Tractor
Kubota RTV 1100c, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .
Bought 4 tons of somersets back in july for $199.50 per ton.We had 3 tons left over from last year.What are prices like in your area?I wonder if last years propane prices will drive the price of wood pellets up this fall?

/ What are you paying for Wood Pellets in your area ?? #2  
They are about $220 per ton in Western NY.

/ What are you paying for Wood Pellets in your area ?? #3  
They are $199/ton in northern Maine . I burn coal but I just noticed the price on a sign the other day for wood pellets .

/ What are you paying for Wood Pellets in your area ?? #4  
I don't think propane will impact the price at all. 199 a ton for pellets at TSC in Dundee, Mich. I pre ordered 5 ton. Propane is at 230 a gallon, I pre ordered 1000 gallons. That does me no matter how cold it gets this winter.

/ What are you paying for Wood Pellets in your area ??
Our main heat source is wood pellets.Our normal winter pellet usage is around 3-4 tons.Last year around 4-5 tons.We also have a 500 gal. propane tank that we fill once a year.This years price was $ 1.40 per gal.when we filled about 2 weeks ago

/ What are you paying for Wood Pellets in your area ?? #6  
Our main heat source is wood pellets.Our normal winter pellet usage is around 3-4 tons.Last year around 4-5 tons.We also have a 500 gal. propane tank that we fill once a year.This years price was $ 1.40 per gal.when we filled about 2 weeks ago

What kind of pellet stove to you have?

/ What are you paying for Wood Pellets in your area ?? #7  
tsc has them here for $229, their normal price. they never discount in the summer.

/ What are you paying for Wood Pellets in your area ??
   / What are you paying for Wood Pellets in your area ?? #10  
We heat with wood pellets, and I saw they were around $205 per ton at the TSC here.