Happy Labor Day

/ Happy Labor Day #1  

Pine Strip

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B-3000
Happy Labor Day Weekend !

Which should remind us all how close Winter is to brushing against our tails..... :)

Winter.jpg :cool2:

/ Happy Labor Day #2  
Thank you, and you as well.

I got an early start... just got back from taking the kids fishing at lake Shabbona. I don't get to go very often, so it is always a treat.

/ Happy Labor Day
Life's Good ........ When you're on top of a shiny highway!

I-90.jpg

Have a safe weekend,... all you guys who are still working for a living .... :thumbsup:

/ Happy Labor Day #4  
Thanks! Wishing you a good Labor Day weekend too.

I passed 5-6 boats tonight headed home from the grocery store. I guess a lot of folks went fishing today.

I'll be working but the 'living' part seems to be missing. :laughing:

/ Happy Labor Day #5  
On a ranch "labor" is still the operative word here in Texas.

Hope all have a great holiday!

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Happy Labor Day #6  
This is my favorite part of the year because the Ohio Renaissance Festival kicks off this weekend and goes for eight weekends. I buy a season pass and enjoy going out there. It is truly fun for all ages. They have things for kids to do, but is the largest bar in Ohio for eight weeks. Which means you can walk around carrying a beer and no one says anything. :drink:

/ Happy Labor Day #7  
On a ranch "labor" is still the operative word here in Texas. Hope all have a great holiday! Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

True in all to many places. I was in college before I learned that Labor Day for a lot had nothing to do with labor. It was tradition growing up to house tobacco all weekend. We would put up about 60% of our crop this weekend.

Hope everyone had a safe Labor Day.

/ Happy Labor Day #9  
114 days until Christmas :D