Bad Day at Block Rock - errrr - Make it Bad Year.

/ Bad Day at Block Rock - errrr - Make it Bad Year.
Jim wasn't there a song about meeting in the middle when problem of distance.
Then change your sleeping pattern and stay up at night.
When some comes around a good shotgun will be very loud when safety is released.

remove the lead the powder burst will look like a flame thrower in the dark.
Varmints seldom need a second shot.
ken

Ken,
If I should have to resort to firearms, it will be done with something more lethal than smoke & fire.

Things seem to have calmed down the last few days. No problems lately.

Little Boy seems to be getting better. Managed to get his wound filled with "Blue Kote" this AM. Would like to get something like Smear 64 in it, but don't have anything.

More later.

/ Bad Day at Block Rock - errrr - Make it Bad Year. #22  
Be careful in hurting the "protected species" of the law enforcement depts.

A thief was just caught in Sherwood ,Ark. had been breaking into homes at rate of 30 a month. Considered he had a full time job.
Now to reclaim what was stolen have to have iron clad proof it belongs to you.

He is out on bail guess so can raise the funds to pay bail bonds man and lawyers. so what is he going to do.

My suggestion of a lead less shot to scare away the varmints is that if your were to hurt them then the full judicial system will be jumping on you.

The sheriff knows the names where they live and all of the family by first name . because it is to them income producing for the retirement fund.
Now you that never cause any problems? are just a tax payer your money is expected to be used everyday expenses

ken

/ Bad Day at Block Rock - errrr - Make it Bad Year. #23  
Just out of curiosity what part of Tucson do you live? Kinda sounds like South Tucson. I despise that place.

Just out of curiosity what part of Tucson do you live? Kinda sounds like South Tucson. I despise that place.

Hi,
It's 25 miles west of Tucson. Out near 3 Points or Robles Junction & 3 miles north of Ajo Hwy.

Ken you are right about the protected species. I just have a very low tolerance of anyone that can hurt an animal & maybe even less than the crooks that stole from me.

#2 Who is still loose, will probably be caught in some kind of a drug deal. I hope the authorities are watching him. I know for a fact he is using drugs & have it pretty good authority that is also selling drugs. The 2 prosecutors are well informed that he was part of the stealing & his drug use.

Chances of me getting anything back are slim to none. They are holding a little dab of stuff until after the trials are over with. Does not amount to much.

Little Boy is doing pretty well. He & Little Brat are still in love, sure cute to watch them at times. Mother Bobby has a very low tolerance of him & he knows it.

More later
Jim

/ Bad Day at Block Rock - errrr - Make it Bad Year. #25  

Jimbrown See that your from the Tombstone area. I believe more needs encourage Crash325 to move back to civilized country.
Living with desert rats and rattlers causes any one to get the Wigibe Jeabies over a noise in the night.

The thought of a tall slim neighbor helping him carry his 30 pack to the old Chev. pick-up and she lives 400 feet from his place.
Enough to cause worries about his social life there.

ken

Jimbrown See that your from the Tombstone area. I believe more needs encourage Crash325 to move back to civilized country.
Living with desert rats and rattlers causes any one to get the Wigibe Jeabies over a noise in the night.

The thought of a tall slim neighbor helping him carry his 30 pack to the old Chev. pick-up and she lives 400 feet from his place.
Enough to cause worries about his social life there.

ken

Hi some more Ken & Jim Brown,
I grew up in Tombstone, when in town that is where we lived. Went to school there. Played Cop for a couple of years.
At one time I knew almost everyone in Tombstone & the surrounding area.

Dogs were cute today. Got to get a new camera & take some more pictures, All three of them laying around my feet. Then Little Boy sleeping with his head hanging off the metal stairs.

A little side note: The old ( 1930's truck, 6 cylinder flat head.) Studebaker wrecker that Chriswell built is being restored in Tucson. I drove it when I worked for Wayne Russell. Pulled a horse out of the cattle guard on the Gleason Road with it.

More later if interested.
Jim

/ Bad Day at Block Rock - errrr - Make it Bad Year. #27  
I actually live in Gleeson but almost no one ever heard of it. I am probably a lot more isolated than Crash is. No neighbors within 50 cal range. We have never had any problem here but they just paved the road which used to be dirt for 13 miles so we may see an influx of undesirables.

I actually live in Gleeson but almost no one ever heard of it. I am probably a lot more isolated than Crash is. No neighbors within 50 cal range. We have never had any problem here but they just paved the road which used to be dirt for 13 miles so we may see an influx of undesirables.

Went to Gleason first time about 4 years old. Went to an old mine where grandad "borrowed" an old forge blower. He used it over over 20 years.
Spent quite a bit of time at the Christianson ranch.
About 1954 Bud Kleclamp moved into the old general store. It still had a lot of old stuff on the shelves.
Kid from Gleason was the first in AZ to run a 4 minute mile.

Will it ever end???? I must be paying for mistakes made in my last life.
Yesterday, low on beer & dog food. Quick little trip to the indian store & feed store & home.

Good luck sort of. Had just pulled through the gate & the truck died. (Good luck was getting home ).
No problem, been having trouble with battery connections. Clean them up & tighten them. Still only 9 volts, aw crap. Hook up tractor with jumpers, have a beer while it charges a little. Truck starts right up, unhook cables, truck keeps running. Try to put in gear & move, died, 9 volts.
OK lets hook up a charger, there is 1 right (Where) not there. Maybe I took it to the other end of the shop. Nope 1 battery charger missing.
I have another one, but don't think it works.

Plan is to try the other charger. First start the tractor, take battery & put it in the truck, move it around & take out beer & dog food. Bring tractor around & put an old battery in it, see if it will take a charge. Probably not, but worth a try.
Charge up battery in truck & drive to town & get used or rebuilt alternator And or a new battery if needed.

Bought me a lottery ticket & I'm going to win. Figure once my luck changes I'm good to go. Yea Right. :laughing:

/ Bad Day at Block Rock - errrr - Make it Bad Year. #30  
Jim This is like one of the soap operas on t.v.

Paying for sins in other life. or you reap what you have sown.

Is it always the neighbor that sows thorns in the path of life?

Now if and if the Lottery wins Then every dead beat scrounger and just plain greedy moocher will be at your front door wanting to share your good luck.
But when gone so will they be out of your life also.

Keep posting could be the start of a book.

"My life among the desert rats and rattler's."

ken