Bad Day at Block Rock - errrr - Make it Bad Year.

/ Bad Day at Block Rock - errrr - Make it Bad Year. #1  

crash325

Elite Member
Tractor
New Holland TC-45
Just about a year ago, a friend was dying of cancer. I was helping him get his things in order. Just about finished & got a bad pain & swelling in my groin. Knew it was something bad. My sister took me to ER, I was still filling out the paper work & doctor ask if sister could finish it. Next thing I know was waking up in a hospital room. had a cut about 12 inches long 1 or 2 wide & 1 or 2 deep, with tunnels at each end. Doc said chances are 1 more day & I would have died. Some kind of flesh eating bacteria similar to gang green. Due to complications I spent about 2 1/2 months in & out of HP & rehab.

Somewhere in the midst of all the other crap, my #1 girl dog died.

Got to feeling better & was helping a friend clean up a vacant lot. Trimming a tree about 10 feet up, took a fall & landed on other leg (left), bad sprain & some fractured bones & toes. Neighbors to the south were kind of a crime family & its pretty much the same for the ones across the easement. 1 Young fellow from each are former prison inmates.

One of them was suppose to help me with some yard work early AM, so I left the gate unlocked. Next morning People are a steady stream past my place. All going to the place south. Big party planned. I Looked in outside fridge & all my beer, hamburger & other food was gone. I saw Clinton going by ( the one suppose to help with yard work) he would not stop. Pretty soon I noticed the safe open & what I called my treasure chest missing.

Time to call the police soon 1 arrived & there were already 3 cop cars at Ronny's place. What I didn't know at the time a Swat Team had arrested Ronny early that AM.
Not a problem for the party goers, it went on with my food & beer. As the officer was taking my statement one from Ronny's place came with a box of stuff that I identified as mine. But not from the barn, but inside the house. Checking inside gemstones, gold jewelery & lots of other things missing.

Out in the yard my pressure washer, cutting & welding torch, plus a lot of small items, a new in the box angle grinder among them.

Ronny is in jail, facing 1 term of 15 years, for kidnapping. attempted murder & property damage. Another 5 years on my stuff. That is 20 years, not near enough in my opinion. MY personal loss was in excess of $50,000, close to $100,000. In prison he will earn .50 cents an hour & 20 cents will go to a fund to be shared with the people he stole from. Prosecutor says I will get almost enough for a Starbucks coffee every month.

With parole in possible in 10 years I have the prosecutor read the judge a statement asking for long prison terms.

Next came a verbal dust up with Clinton, it ended with him threatening bodily harm. No he is taking it out on my dogs, first was meat with cactus in it, next a a jagged can with rotted dog food in it. Latest he shot my new dog, poor shot it hit low or Little boy would be dead.

No way to prove any of this or who did it. Again the prosecutor has been informed. Nov 24 is when Ronny learns his prison term.

More later if there are changes. Or if things continue.

/ Bad Day at Block Rock - errrr - Make it Bad Year. #2  
Wow!! What a post. What the heck did you do to deserve this??? It must have been real bad...Hope things get better soon.

/ Bad Day at Block Rock - errrr - Make it Bad Year. #3  
Don't ya just hate toxic aholes like this. Is why I believe in retro-abortion.

/ Bad Day at Block Rock - errrr - Make it Bad Year. #4  
Jeez! So sorry to hear of your bad year... makes you want to commit an illegal act to help make it right. And you would still be at a loss. This is why I think we need tougher sentences and hard labor.

/ Bad Day at Block Rock - errrr - Make it Bad Year. #5  
Sorry to hear about your troubles crash. That sounds like the neighbor I used to have. Drug dealer, alleged murdered. I had some confrontations with him but he didn't escalate it to the point I needed to take any action. One morning the police tossed in a few flashbangs took him away and tore the house apart looking for evidence. It was said by an officer I know that he murdered another drug dealer in the house and finished burning him up not 400 yards from my house. I knew he was a bad man, but I was not sure how bad.

/ Bad Day at Block Rock - errrr - Make it Bad Year. #6  
Jeez! So sorry to hear of your bad year... makes you want to commit an illegal act to help make it right. And you would still be at a loss. This is why I think we need tougher sentences and hard labor.

Yet nothing will ever get back all of the things he had taken from him... which was probably sold for 3¢ on the dollar, then smoked, popped, drank, snorted or injected. :(

/ Bad Day at Block Rock - errrr - Make it Bad Year. #7  
Me, I removed problem neighbors, I bought the homes on both sides of my farm. I hate neighbors. In fact I generally dislike people who have no sense of right and wrong. FMJ's have no judgement.

/ Bad Day at Block Rock - errrr - Make it Bad Year. #8  
Jim 2 years ago when came close to being able to visit with you. Tucson and visiting in that area was just unable to find the time.
Knew you were having a time with (son)? moving back into the home.

Your Chev. truck with no brakes and one engine cylinder gone. And starter problems. Have it fixed yet ?

But this kind of problems maybe time to return to the High Lonesome Road and take up wild horse training. Think would be safer.
It takes some kind of low life to kill your dogs just because there angry with you.

Now this type also likes to set fires so be careful.

Cancelled cameras might work except here if the sheriff doesn't see the crime being done it didn't happen.

Keep posting your results.

ken

/ Bad Day at Block Rock - errrr - Make it Bad Year.
Some good news on Little Boy, yesterday all he would do is hang his head & mope around. Lay his head in my lap with a please help me feel better. He stood up for over 2.5 hours, it hurt to much for him to lay down. I would have taken him to the vet. But #1 he will not get in the truck #2 When picked up it would have put pressure on his wound & puss sack. #3 He weights as much as I do & is stronger.

This AM pretty much the same. Just hang his head down & mope.

This evening, more like his normal self. Head up tail waging, kissing on Little Brat and in general a lot more perky.
Still wanting lots of attention, but that is pretty normal for him. So he is on the mend.

Yep KEN,
The Criminal still here ( HE should also be in jail & the Prosecutor is well aware of it.) can not be trusted, not only out of site, but even while being watched.
I hope he is under surveillance, but who knows. Out here is not like in town.

2 Or 3 weeks after Ronny went to jail, his mother went ahead & died. That had been going on for about a year.
Police would not let him out of jail to go to her funeral.
I also hope the drug & gun charges are being held in reserve for later prosecution.

/ Bad Day at Block Rock - errrr - Make it Bad Year. #10  
Wow. Pretty dam sad. Can you move somewhere? Distastefull, but maybe the best answer.