Snow shoveling heart attacks

/ Snow shoveling heart attacks #2  
   / Snow shoveling heart attacks #3  
The article even says using a snow blower is dangerous. I use a 4 wheeler with a plow.

If the article mentioned needing some sort of cab on the 4 wheeler, then I would have some ammunition as James says.

MoKelly

/ Snow shoveling heart attacks #4  
everyone over 55 best sell their houses in the snow belt and move south to snow bird central. Then we can all die from heat stroke in the summer..

/ Snow shoveling heart attacks #5  
That's why I have a tractor and snow blower. Funny thing is I wanted a snow blower for years and wife always said no. Then she was home by herself in a snow storm and then all of a sudden it was a good idea to get one. Weird! She even went and picked it up.

/ Snow shoveling heart attacks #6  
My takeaway from the article is that global warming saves lives.

/ Snow shoveling heart attacks #7  
My takeaway from the article is that global warming saves lives.

Yeah, the only trouble with that is all the dang snow our northern members are getting. We didn't get hardly any snow, but it sure got cold the last week. Anytime we have single digit temps here in November before Thanksgiving, it is considered pretty darn cold down here.

/ Snow shoveling heart attacks #8  
After I retired I started working out in a gym almost everyday for an hour. I remember how erratic the print outs of my heart rhythms were at first when I upped the treadmill's speed and the incline the first couple of months. It's no wonder inactive people die from the sudden over exertion of shoveling heavy snow. I once knew a guy who died during a stress test in his Doctor's office during his routine yearly physical .
Moral of the story....USE IT OR LOSE IT ! :2cents:

/ Snow shoveling heart attacks #10  
Yep, agree!
That is what to tell your wife when you want to upgrade the tractor and get that new snow blower.