iPad vs ?

/ iPad vs ? #1  

farmer2009

Elite Member
Tractor
Multiple
Wife said something the other day about an iPad. Was just wanting opinions on it or others. We have iPhones. 4s with iOS 8.0x. Didn't have any problems until the new iOS came out. Now we are starting to have some issues. It may be the age of our phones. As they aren't as big as the new phones. Any help or suggestions.

/ iPad vs ? #2  
If you're already using iPhone, get an iPad. It's just like the iPhone except you can't make a phone call. Learning curve =0

/ iPad vs ? #3  
You can actually make calls on a iPad. We have had them for a few years and they just work,... no pop ups, no add virus protection bs , I like them.

/ iPad vs ? #4  
Wife had an Android Tablet for a few years with quite a few problems over that time including the last software update! I bought her an Ipad mini and so far she loves it!! She is not tech savy at all so any problem is a big one!! I have had both myself and still have an Android but my next will be an Ipad also!!

/ iPad vs ? #5  
Writing this on me iPad. It's about all I use now, like old Tomtint said, no snakes, lizards, worms, and all that other nasty mess. It's like OS X, based on UNIX. I went ahead and paid the extra $130 so I could get cell service if I wanted it. And, you only pay for the month of service you want on iPad. I had it on ATT for a year, but just changed to a TMobile sim, and I get LTE service about everywhere I go, plus it's only $10 per month for the months I want it.

Yes, get an iPad. Ye'll be glad.

/ iPad vs ? #6  
Kids gave me an Ipad air last Xmas and I love it to pieces. It syncs with the Iphone and I've bought an older Apple laptop that works with the Air and phone. The other day I went on subscription for Icloud for 250 gig for photo storage.

I figure in the future we'll have internet access just about anywhere and I'm better off with cloud storage than I am with a puter at home when I'm on the road. I can see an Ipad being my laptop and desktop in the near future.

/ iPad vs ? #7  
Wife has iPad .. I love it .. Don't get to use it much !! Yes go iPad

/ iPad vs ? #8  
Love my I pad, very seldom use the computer anymore.

L2800 w/FEL - 72" Land Pride rake

/ iPad vs ? #9  
Apple isn't the worlds most valuable company by accident. They make great consumer-driven products.

We have a couple and the wife and kids love to use them all the time. I do mean all the time!

MoKelly

/ iPad vs ? #10  
The most useful thing I have is my iPad and that includes my tractor....maybe my even my wife.....:)