Reloading ammo

/ Reloading ammo #151  
I dunno, I think I'd strip the 12g stuff too if the diff is 1.25/#

I would do it while watching TV.. Yes, it is mindless work to strip wire, but so is watching TV:D

/ Reloading ammo #152  
I dunno, I think I'd strip the 12g stuff too if the diff is 1.25/#

Im just too dang lazy. The majority of my wire was #10 and above. My stripping machine works great on stranded but not so good with solid wire.

/ Reloading ammo #153  
Where do you get your scrap copper wire? We get ours from the left over bits on alarm installations, so it's all small stuff - though there's a lot of it, as we mostly installed "hard wired" systems rather than wireless - better for the customer. Some of those alarm installations are protecting school buildings and their roofs, where the bad guys like to pull wiring out of conduit, for HVAC etc. For the staggering amount of damage they do (which is paid for by the taxpayers of course), compared to the relatively paltry amount they get for copper scrap, they should ought'a be shot on sight. And to steer this back towards topic, reloads should be okay to use for that :c).
im an electrical contractor. This is leftover from jobs. Some real large stuff too. Last time i stripped wire i made over $1,400.

/ Reloading ammo #154  
Solid is easy to strip. Get and end and peel

/ Reloading ammo #156  
My Hornady press cover came. its sized to fit unit with auto case feeder installed. worked great. has velcro strips in back to get around all wiring. now i don't have to dissemble the entire press and store it between uses. These progressive presses have lots of parts to say the least.
cover 1.jpg cover 2.jpg

/ Reloading ammo #157  
My Hornady press cover came. its sized to fit unit with auto case feeder installed. worked great. has velcro strips in back to get around all wiring. now i don't have to dissemble the entire press and store it between uses. These progressive presses have lots of parts to say the least.
View attachment 411029 View attachment 411030

Very nice. You just reminded me that I need to call them and see if they make one that will do the bullet & case feeder. I didn't see a solution for that in their catalog.