Whats everyone do for a living?!?

/ Whats everyone do for a living?!? #1  

Rotax

Bronze Member
Tractor
IH B275
Just thought this would be a neat thread to start to see what everyone does to afford the nice tractors they own!

Let me start off by saying I work in the Oil Industry on the production side.

What do you guys/gals do?

/ Whats everyone do for a living?!? #3  
What's everybody do for a living? I've been trying to figure that out for decades.

I guess largely I'm a long-short investor of equity and bonds who long ago grew tired of his desk looking the same at the end of the day as it did in the beginning of the day.

/ Whats everyone do for a living?!? #4  
I'm currently unemployable. Gotta rely on yesterday's wind.

/ Whats everyone do for a living?!? #5  
I've been a professional mechanic for nearly 30 years now, an equipment mechanic for almost 28 of those.

Brian

/ Whats everyone do for a living?!? #6  
I am an Oncology Nurse. Wife is Retired. When I am not Tractoring, I am Boating!

/ Whats everyone do for a living?!? #7  
Lawnmower technician here. Been at it for almost 20 years.

/ Whats everyone do for a living?!? #8  
I'm a heavy equipment sales rep. I sell Case and Case IH.

/ Whats everyone do for a living?!? #9  
I'm a Chemist that supports ingredient discovery and new product development in the Analytical Sciences department of a large consumer products company. Before that I worked in R&D at a pharmaceutical company.

My wife is the manager of the Product Quality Assurance group at the same company that I work at now. That means that she manages process engineers that lead product quality incident investigations and handle the release of good product to the market. She started as a "Technician I" in 2002 and has steadily climbed the ladder. She's the successful one in our household.

/ Whats everyone do for a living?!? #10  
Land surveyor. Licensed for 22 years and working at the same place for 30 years.