OH NO - I may be a Wino!!

/ OH NO - I may be a Wino!! #1  

crash325

Elite Member
Tractor
New Holland TC-45
A few weeks ago, went to the store & a very nice looking lady was giving out free samples of "Madria Sangria". In addition to being cute she had a good gift of gab. Just for fun struck up a conversation with her. She poured me a cup the Sangria & then another as we talked.

I had tried Sangria many years ago & did not care for it. But this stuff was good. Bough a bottle (750 mil.)
Next trip to town bought 2 bottles. Now I wish I had bought 3 of them.

For years, it was beer, coffee & milk. OK a little water now & then.

How long before I'm siting on the curb in front of the store with my cup asking for hand out ???
Am I doomed.???

/ OH NO - I may be a Wino!! #2  
Enlightenment comes to some sooner than others.

Try Italian LAMBRUSCO next. LAMBRUSCO is red, but serve it cold.

(Thirty-seven years in the Wine & Spirits biz, now retired.)

/ OH NO - I may be a Wino!! #3  
I've tried a little bit of everything at one time or another; some good, some bad. But the only wine I've bought for several years now is Red Sangria. I know a lot of people say they don't like sweet wine, but I do. I've never tried Madria Sangria. I buy Carlo Rossi or Franzia, depending on whether one is cheaper than the other at the time. And I know some people like some wines at room temperature, but I'm not one of them. I want wine just as cold as you can get it without ice crystals in it.

/ OH NO - I may be a Wino!! #4  
I love Sangria and Lambrusco, though my wife thinks it's all barely a step beyond grape soda. When we visit the local Italian joint for dinner, I love a couple glasses of Lambrusco with my salad, bread, and spaghetti & meatballs. One time we had a pitcher of Sangria at a Spanish restaurant, and that went over very well with the Tappas (sp?) foods they served there.

crash, I think that good looking lady probably had something to do with your newfound love of Sangria. Next time get a picture of her so we can properly evaluate your condition. ;)

/ OH NO - I may be a Wino!!
I love Sangria and Lambrusco, though my wife thinks it's all barely a step beyond grape soda. When we visit the local Italian joint for dinner, I love a couple glasses of Lambrusco with my salad, bread, and spaghetti & meatballs. One time we had a pitcher of Sangria at a Spanish restaurant, and that went over very well with the Tappas (sp?) foods they served there.

crash, I think that good looking lady probably had something to do with your newfound love of Sangria. Next time get a picture of her so we can properly evaluate your condition. ;)

Dann I will have to do that, She was well worth spending some Quality Time with.

I just hope she does not show up giving out samples of Canadian Club or Ta Killya.
Quit drinking all hard liqueur about 10 yeas ago.

/ OH NO - I may be a Wino!! #6  
I thought this thread was about WINE.

Now, just at Post #4, it has veered to the allure of WIMIN. Tut, tut.

I can't offer advice on wimin; too complicated.

/ OH NO - I may be a Wino!! #7  
Now, if you could get the WINE or WIMIN for a SONG, we would have the beginnings of a perfect ballad:number1::cowboy::cowgirl:

/ OH NO - I may be a Wino!!
Now, if you could get the WINE or WIMIN for a SONG, we would have the beginnings of a perfect ballad:number1::cowboy::cowgirl:

I spent most of my money on hunting, fishing, beer & women. The rest of it I just wasted. :laughing:

/ OH NO - I may be a Wino!! #10  
Sounds to me like the nice looking lady might just have you end up with you sitting on the curb wondering why your spouse kicked you out of the house :) That doghouse out back is not a comfortable place to sleep either. Careful - those nice looking ladies are dangerous, especially when they are armed with Red Sangria!

But... that's a nice situation for sure.