Can they go------40 and 0?

/ Can they go------40 and 0? #2  
Didn't look too good early, but got it done.

/ Can they go------40 and 0? #3  
If you are from Kentucky you know what I'm talking about.
Impressive win today.

I have a nephew at U Wisconsin so I'm honor bound to root for the Badgers to knock them off. I wouldn't risk money betting against 40-0 though.

/ Can they go------40 and 0?
My wife is a Wildcat fanatic. Bought new T-shirts to wear while sitting at home watching them on TV. From what I can read and have heard they are an impressive bunch of kids off the court as well as on the court.

/ Can they go------40 and 0? #5  
My team didn't make the big dance, but is the reigning CIT tournament national champion and plays in the NIT on Monday night - of course, I'm talking about the Murray State Racers. My second team, however, is the Wildcats, and many of my family, friends and coworkers are fanatics. I would like to see them go 40-0, and I'm sure they are capable, but these last four games, if they get that far, are gonna be pretty tough.

In the meantime - GO RACERS!

Good luck and take care.

/ Can they go------40 and 0?
Hey rtimgray, I'm a MSU alumni. So is wife and both daughters. We only attended one game this year due to circumstances but usually go to several. Coach Prohm is a class act. I think it would be great if UK won the NCAA and MSU the NIT. Opps, probably made some enemies here.

/ Can they go------40 and 0? #7  
I'm a Racer alum as well. Spent most of the day on campus yesterday while my daughter was there auditioning for a Governors Scholar program (c'mon scholarships!).

I think that the University has done a nice job making the campus and surroundings more attractive than when I went to school there.

I didn't make it to the Bank even once this year, but we did hit some football games in the fall. I think Murray is a nice town in general.

I would like to see a UK/MSU combo win - I guess we'll just wait and see!

Good luck and take care.

/ Can they go------40 and 0? #8  
Racers topped Tulsa 83-62. Got Old Dominion coming up on Wednesday, I think.

Go Racers!

/ Can they go------40 and 0? #9  
They certainly can go undefeated --- Vegas odds say they will go undefeated.

But, the bigger question is what happens to the Coach? Does he go to the NBA after an undefeated season?

MoKelly