33 years and counting

/ 33 years and counting #1  

kcflhrc

Veteran Member
Tractor
2013 John Deere 3032E
33 year wedding anniversary today, man how time flies. I was 20, she was 17 when we got married July 10 1982. Had our first child 1 year and 1 month after we got married, so no, we didn't have to get married. I have no idea what I would do without her, we are as Forest Gump would say, like peas and carrots. Both Leo's, not sure if that has anything to do with it but it has been 33 years of craziness. 3 kids, 1 Grandson and another Grandson on the way. I have no idea where the time went, but at 53, I have a lot more aches and pains than I did 33 years ago. Anyway, Happy Friday everyone and have a great weekend. :thumbsup:

/ 33 years and counting #3  
33 year wedding anniversary today, man how time flies. I was 20, she was 17 when we got married July 10 1982. Had our first child 1 year and 1 month after we got married, so no, we didn't have to get married. I have no idea what I would do without her, we are as Forest Gump would say, like peas and carrots. Both Leo's, not sure if that has anything to do with it but it has been 33 years of craziness. 3 kids, 1 Grandson and another Grandson on the way. I have no idea where the time went, but at 53, I have a lot more aches and pains than I did 33 years ago. Anyway, Happy Friday everyone and have a great weekend. :thumbsup:

Congrats...hang in there; we have our 52nd coming up in August. Speaking of aches and pains....

/ 33 years and counting #4  
Congrats! Enjoy this phase of life..

Wow, we share the same date for our anniversary and we are also celebrating 33 years. We were in our mid 20s before we met and married and waited 5 years to have kids. We have one granddaughter with a second on the way!

/ 33 years and counting #6  
congrats!

Marriage isn't always easy, is it? An old friend of mine said that if both people want to stay married, they will. All it takes is one to not want to. He shortly later found out his wife was one of the 'don't want to's'.

Our next one coming up is number 48. From day one we both said we could see ourselves sitting on the porch n our rocking chairs, and we do. We've had a good life together.

2 sons and 6 grandaughters.

again. congrats.

/ 33 years and counting #7  
Congrats on a long and happy marriage.

/ 33 years and counting #8  
Congrats!
SWMBO and I married in 1984 and are looking forward to our eighth anniversary.
Leap years help spread it out between February 29th's :)

/ 33 years and counting #9  
Congratulations !!!

I 've been married 7 happy years ! Not bad for 41 years all together :D . Just kindin' .

/ 33 years and counting #10  
Congrats! I've been through 2 or 3 women in that span. The tractor's been faithful for 32 years though.