The Waggoner Ranch

/ The Waggoner Ranch #1  

smstonypoint

Tractor
NH TN 55, Kubota B2320 & RTV 900, Bad Boy Outlaw ZTR
I initiated a thread last summer regarding the sale of the Waggoner Ranch (510K+ acres) in Texas --http://http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/rural-living/319326-you-looking-rural-acreage.html

Here's a new article that gives some interesting background on the Waggoner family and the ranch -- For $725 Million, You Can Buy a Texas Ranch That's the Size of a Small Nation | Bloomberg Business

Note that the $725M asking price includes a pink poodle lamp, a 1998 Bell 206B-3 JetRanger II helicopter, and a Miller Bobcat 225 NT welder.:)

Steve

/ The Waggoner Ranch #2  
That was a nice read... thanks for posting. Wish I had a spare $725M. I spent a little time on the King ranch, this is much larger... crazy amount of land and money.

/ The Waggoner Ranch #3  
Quite the place! Thanks for sharing.

Now, if all the TBN members would contribute, we'd each have to pay only $2,700 to own a share in this property.

/ The Waggoner Ranch #4  
Now, if all the TBN members would contribute, we'd each have to pay only $2,700 to own a share in this property.
One more tuition payment to make, so if someone can spot me 3 large...I'm in! ;)

/ The Waggoner Ranch #5  
That's less than $350 an acre. Pretty good deal for someone with a good cash flow.

/ The Waggoner Ranch #7  
Interesting. Also a little mind boggling, if somebody had the money to buy it and still keep it viable and intact.

$2700_per member though...hmmm. Do you suppose that Eddie Walker would be willing to be ranch manager?

/ The Waggoner Ranch #8  
Interesting. Also a little mind boggling, if somebody had the money to buy it and still keep it viable and intact.

$2700_per member though...hmmm. Do you suppose that Eddie Walker would be willing to be ranch manager?

Well since its the size of a small country we will have to make it a Cabinet position. Eddie would be Department of Interior.