What animal is this?

/ What animal is this? #21  
I would agree with woodchuck, but did you see it chuck any of your wood?

/ What animal is this? #22  
I would agree with woodchuck, but did you see it chuck any of your wood?

I have always wanted to know, how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?:)

/ What animal is this? #23  
I have always wanted to know, how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?:)

Similarly, I've always wanted to know how much pine would a porcupine pork, if a porcupine porked pine?
(maybe they do, they're probable turned on by a short needle spruce)

/ What animal is this? #25  
It's a lion!!!! Call the Dentist.

/ What animal is this?
It's a lion!!!! Call the Dentist.

Actually my wife is a dental hygienist. I asked the same question on Facebook but no one knew exactly. But she got razed quite a bit about working for Walter Palmer!! ;)

/ What animal is this? #27  

A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Bruce

/ What animal is this? #28  
A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Bruce

Well... NOW we know!:laughing:

/ What animal is this? #29  
I vote for young woodchuck, I thought it was a fisher till I saw the buck teeth.ATTACH=CONFIG]435005[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• fisher.jpg
    fisher.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 52
   / What animal is this? #30  

A thorough review of the scientific literature reveals the following information.

If "chuck" is taken to mean "toss," a woodchuck could chuck an estimated 700 pounds on a good day according to https://news.google.com/newspapers?id=4EJYAAAAIBAJ&sjid=3PkDAAAAIBAJ&pg=5930,1215252&dq=how-much-wood-would-a-woodchuck-chuck+pounds&hl=en.

If "chuck" is taken to mean the opposite of "upchuck," a woodchuck could chuck an estimated 361 cubic centimeters of wood per day according to How Much Wood Would a Woodchuck Chuck ? Exactly? - Popular Woodworking Magazine.

I would offer a critique of these studies, but I am busy refining my estimate of the air speed velocity of a fully-laden swallow.

Steve