Family of three killed for 50 acre farm

/ Family of three killed for 50 acre farm #1  

TBone

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L-2501 HST
I don't know how many of you have heard about this on the national news but it's one of the most senseless tragedies I have ever heard of. This is the beginning of the nightmare for the Hargon family.

http://www.clarionledger.com/news/0402/17/ma01.html

This is the final conclusion to it (if you can ever find a conclusion to something like this:

http://www.clarionledger.com/news/0403/02/ma01.html

Not since 9-11 have I felt the hurt that this family has endured. Dianna Hargon's husband was killed several years ago in a grocery store robbery and now her son, daughter-in-law and grandson were brutally murdered - all because this guy thought his father left his farm to the wrong person. It was a 50 acre farm valued at $175,000 and had a $177,000 mortgage to Farmers Home Administration!

How anybody can do this, especially to a child who never did anything bad to anybody is beyond me. I hope there's a special place in hell for the murdering #%&?$&. Please pray for this family as they are going through a very rough time right now.

Thanks

TBone

/ Family of three killed for 50 acre farm #2  
TBone,

I have been following the story. Pretty sad. The world is full of
sick people. I use the word "people" since this is a family friendly site.

The papers are full of stories like this all the time. Its sad.

Later,
Dan McCarty

/ Family of three killed for 50 acre farm
<font color="red"> "The papers are full of stories like this all the time. Its sad."</font>

Amen

/ Family of three killed for 50 acre farm #4  
Tbone,

Thank you for the information, this tragic story was covered in our local paper but it didn't include the details behind the murders. Here in Michigan they are debating if our state should bring back the death penalty, which I feel would be a deterrent to crimes of this magnitude.

The story states they will seek the death penalty for the scum who murdered the family...I think that's great news.

/ Family of three killed for 50 acre farm #5  
In todays world of DNA testing and such the chances of getting the wrong person are pretty well nonexistent. The death penalty eliminates the repeat offender sure enough and sends a pretty strong message to the small time offender that needs a good deterrant.I'am sure though that I've stuck my neck out too far stating my feelings on this one.