You Guys are DOOOOOMED!

/ You Guys are DOOOOOMED! #2  
Thanks for the warning, I hadn't gotten the news.

Fortunately my brother will be visiting from Arizona this fall.
When he goes home in November, he may be carrying a stowaway. :D

On second thought, maybe I'll just buy that new Kubota that I said I couldn't afford. Gotta have something reliable to pile up all of that snow!

/ You Guys are DOOOOOMED! #3  
Bring it on. I love snow.

/ You Guys are DOOOOOMED! #5  
I am still not over last years Winter. One more like the last two and I am gone south!

/ You Guys are DOOOOOMED! #6  
   / You Guys are DOOOOOMED! #7  
I am still not over last years Winter. One more like the last two and I am gone south!

No kidding...last winter stayed too long and summer didn't seem to start until August 1st this year!

/ You Guys are DOOOOOMED! #8  
No kidding...last winter stayed too long and summer didn't seem to start until August 1st this year!

It happens every year, Just when winter gets good, spring comes and melts it all away.

yep, happens every year, really pulls the rug out from under these ski legs. It was a bit chill last winter if I recall correctly. But they say "Clothes make the man". dress well!

/ You Guys are DOOOOOMED! #9  
Bah, I woke up and it was -22 degree F last year in November.

10167917_10203345087247437_2067971755127637720_n.jpg

I'm ready. Sort of.

10397810_10203272638236257_653136984846895747_n.jpg

This week I plan on piling on another two feet of dirt over my tile field so it doesn't freeze in case it just get stupid cold again without any snow, like last winter and the ground freezes 47" down. I have not been looking forward to the project because the tile field is on a hill, between trees and my tractor is too big to navigate super easy.

I also need to change the oil in the tractor to 5W40 full synthetic for winter-time starting bliss.

/ You Guys are DOOOOOMED! #10  
Go west young man! Or maybe NW... we are enjoying the effect of global warming. Summers longer and drier and winters mild here lately. Haven't had snow since I got chains for my BX... two winters ago!