Pray for me boys !!

/ Pray for me boys !! #2  
My condolences.

However, this is a teachable moment. You need to assemble a stockpile of excuses that you can draw upon as needed to avoid a recurrence.

keep-calm-and-be-prepared-21.png

Steve

Last edited:
   / Pray for me boys !! #3  
When my wife asks if I want to go shopping with her, I ask her what I did that was so wrong that I must be punished so harshly

/ Pray for me boys !! #4  
My wife is has been trained long enough- - - -she doesn't even ask any more.:D

/ Pray for me boys !! #5  
You could turn it into a positive experience... accumulating props for your Halloween costume: "Mall Husband"; collect several feminine 'name brand' shopping bags + a big, baggy, purse. Look dishevelled & forlorn.

You'll score heaps of goodies/drinks on the night... due to sympathy.

/ Pray for me boys !! #6  
My wife can spend 2 hours in Walmart (or J.C.Penny, Kohl's, etc. etc.) just looking at women's and children's clothes. I've never understood her fascination with clothes, even though she used to work for a women's clothing manufacturer. Fortunately, she only rarely buys anything.

Now I usually don't go with her . . . but, on occasion . . . so I go prepared. I bought one of these 3 years ago, so I have a very comfortable place to sit and wait:
Rollator Lumex Walkabout Four Wheel Imperial Rollator - RJ4405

/ Pray for me boys !! #7  
Heck with that walker look. I'd have something like this and the wife could look for me when she's finished. :)
(Maybe it's a good thing I'm not married.)

2-xb420blue-LG.jpg

/ Pray for me boys !! #8  
My wife doesn't want me to go with her. After about twenty minutes I hit my limit then she gets mad because I have a mean look on my face. Plus if I go with her she feels guilty if she buys stuff. If I stay home she buys whatever she wants and can take as long as she wants. I really don't care what she buys but for the life of me can't keep my mouth shut when I see her buy another pair of shoes that look just like a pair she already has. I also like to ask her where she is going to put any nic-naks she wants/likes. I'm usually told up my ***. It's a win win for both of us if I stay home.

/ Pray for me boys !! #9  
My ex girlfriend once drug me through a 2 story mall. Took 3 hours but got mad when I stared at a brand new truck and a dune buggy while we walked by. Then got heated when I looking into the truck.

Thank god her mom saw the look on my face then we left shorty.

/ Pray for me boys !! #10  
Men don't usually offer support for each other in the wild, so it's nice to find a bit of that going on here.

Today was my 46 anniversary. 46th is "poetry" if you're into that sort of thing. I conjured up whatever poet buried deep and mostly dormant within me this morning and mumbled, "Roses are red, violets are blue, and I love you". That got a chuckle in response.

I think I've been shopping with her maybe 4 or 5 times over the years, so I know what you've been through today. Be brave. We're behind you, albeit a L-O-N-G way behind you.