How many carry extra magazine concealed carry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / How many carry extra magazine concealed carry. #1  

coobie

Tractor
Kubota RTV 1100c, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .
Just curious how many folks carry a extra pistol magazine when you carry a pistol? My carry pistols are 9mm S&W shield(8 round mag.) and a glock model 43 (9mm)with 8 round extended mag.I do keep a extra mag in my truck/car when traveling.

/ How many carry extra magazine concealed carry. #2  
I don’t. The odds seem astronomical that I’d ever get into a situation where I’d need more than 7 rounds. And if I did, that extra magazine would need to be right there with the gun. That would make carrying more uncomfortable, therefor making it less likely for me to have my gun on me. I don’t disagree with having an extra, but I just personally don’t worry about it.

/ How many carry extra magazine concealed carry. #3  
Depends on your surroundings. Personally, I carry 2 extra mags. Better safe than sorry for me.

/ How many carry extra magazine concealed carry. #4  
Depends on your surroundings. Personally, I carry 2 extra mags. Better safe than sorry for me.

You must live in Cleveland?

/ How many carry extra magazine concealed carry. #5  
Extra mag and sometimes pistol in the vehicle, but carrying an extra mag is uncomfortable. The more comfortable something is the more likely you are to always carry it. If you feel like more than 7-11 rounds are needed, then a gun with a double stack magazine is more suitable for you.

Last edited:
   / How many carry extra magazine concealed carry. #6  
In summer/light clothing weather, I carry a S&W Model 60 revolver and an extra speed strip of 5 rounds in a pocket for a total of 10 rounds.

The rest of the year, I carry either a SIG P226 9mm with a 15 round mag (may or may not carry a spare, 15 rounds feels like a lot after carrying 10 all summer) or a SIG P220 .45 with an 8 round mag and an 8 round spare.

I carry spare mags in a horizontal mag pouch so it's not in the way and no additional hassle to carry.

/ How many carry extra magazine concealed carry.
   / How many carry extra magazine concealed carry. #8  
Hey Murph,when I visit the Detroit area I carry my S&W compact with 17 round extended mag.LOL..

Don't blame ya a bit.. What the heck is in Detroit anyway?
'

/ How many carry extra magazine concealed carry.
Status
Not open for further replies.